♨C H A P T E R: 25

Warning: Smut Alert!

Okay I want cute little munchkins out of here! 😂 Although I know no one's gonna listen but I did my job now--

~~

"stop staring! You're making me look like I did something terrible"
He runs his hands through his hair causing your heart to do backflips.
Your emotions were like a rollercoaster ride at the moment wherein taking anything was becoming so hard for you.

Why would he kiss you? To shut you up? Or maybe it was accidental? But no it can't be- what if he lov-

You shake your head to brush these thoughts away however they keep striking your head like bullets which was making your anxiety transparent to him.

"Hey relax. I didn't know you're allergic to kisses" he sighs while drawing his robe closer to his body.

 I didn't know you're allergic to kisses" he sighs while drawing his robe closer to his body

(A/n- I'll sue those who make such edits! 😭😭😭😭 My poor heart!!)

"No I uh I liked it" you mutter quickly and press your lips into a thin line while facing the ground so as to stop the red tinge on your cheeks to become too obvious.
"Ar-aren't you feeling cold?" You ask while eyeing his robe

"Of course I am" he smirks, "make me warm-"

"Aish- you're bipolar" you scoff as you couldn't stand the embarrassment and you quickly walk inside your room.

You stand still with the support of the wall behind your back, the smile on your face seemed to have no end. You place your palm over your chest and pat it.. like that would help.
Your heart was beating so fast against your chest that it felt like it could tear apart any minute. You take a deep breath and exhale sharply..
"It's nothing y/n.. it's just a kiss!" You whisper to yourself, "calm down.." you murmur but the smile again cracks through your lips making you blush immensely.

The kiss felt so breathtakingly beautiful. It wasn't your first kiss of course. You've kissed your ex couple times during the span of your relationship and you've had your share with jungkook too on your wedding but this was something different. Something that words couldn't define.

You bury your face in your hands and let out a squeal out of excitement, being completely oblivious to how he was watching all this while being seated on your bed.

"You done fangirling?"

You look up and frown, a spark of terror igniting within you as he vocalizes
"when did you get inside?"

"Right after I realized how you enjoyed it.." he teases, making you blush terribly.
You never blushed this bad before. This man was doing some magic on you and you were surely loving it.

You bite your lips together and sprint towards the bed, "why'd you kiss me?"

He shifts a little backwards to take support of the headboard.
"Why can't I? Aren't you my wife-"