C H A P T E R: 23

Your eyes couldn't dare blink the moment you find jungkook standing right next to the both of you. His anger so evident with the way he was timely glaring you two-

"Jungk-"

"What are you doing here?" He asks, rather rebukes Jin..

Jin looks at jungkook with sheer disappointment and rubs his eyes while letting out a smirk, "of course it's you again.." he murmurs under his breath making it almost inaudible for the two of you to hear..

"I forgot to pick my bag, it was with your sister since the trip- now move" Jin says pushing past jungkook.

Your husband gloats you menacingly and that look was enough to send shivers down your spine..
You gulp and watch Seokjin pulling the strap of the bag higher up his shoulder.
He scoffs at you before leaving the place..

You sigh and begin talking but Jungkook ignores you by pacing towards your shared room.

"Jungkook listen to me, please!" You follow him, rather run as you try to catch up with his speed but he doesn't budge.

You hold onto his shoulder and well you succeed at making him stop on spot.
"Please hear me out-"

"I don't fvcking need to hear out anything!"

You flinch at how rude that came out yet you still try to make a peaceful conversation with him (which you knew was like going an extra mile)..

"It's not my fault, jungkook!" "He-he came and-" you sigh unable to grasp the correct words to explain it to him..

He raises his brows and folds his arms, "and here I thought I can trust you for once?"

You gasp, "it's it's not my fault! He he just! Jungkook understand please-"

He scoffs and chuckles sarcastically, "look at you.. you can't even express yourself right now-"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARING ME!" you whine.

He rolls his eyes and puts his tongue against his cheeks. Well apparently that's one way of him coping up whenever he's angry-

 Well apparently that's one way of him coping up whenever he's angry-