C H A P T E R: 28

You watch how he walks inside your bedroom with areum in his arms leaving you behind completely stunned.
He didn't say much except giving you an emotionless look at the hospital, he drove back home so fast as though all he wanted was to get far away from facing you.

You knew this was to come.. you could sense how the possibility of this growing child might cause one or the other trouble and well his reaction proves you right.

Your tears couldn't stop falling down your cheeks continuously. You didn't know what to do. All that came into your head was nothing but a flood of negative thoughts regarding this unplanned pregnancy..... or was it unwanted?

You choke on your tears as you sit on the couch.
Who was at fault for this? Was it you? Was it the carelessness of you both? Or was it no one's fault and something which was just a part of your fate..

His expressions sparked one thing clear.. he didn't welcome the so called 'good' news with warmth at all and well you on the other hand, were dealing with a gigantic pool of inexpressible feelings.
Of course being a mother to this unborn, you can't hate it nor are you at any position capable to lable it as being unwanted! It's your baby. Your creation.

Like any other woman even you've imagined your life as a mommy!
You've dreamt about raising your kid, you've dreamt of nurturing your kid, you've dreamt of seeing them grow up with you!
Nothing can make you hate your own seed! But it was his reaction which was causing you to get more and more anxious..

Your hand feverishly slips on top of your flat stomach. You gently rub it while constantly choking on your tears so much so that you were afraid you might as well pass because of it.
You wanted to talk to it, assure it how you were supporting it and nothing in the world could even lay a finger on it but your tears won't let you vocalize..

"Y/n? Ohmygosh- y/n are you crying?" Jisoo runs up to you, dropping the car key on the ground with a thud in haste.

She kneels down in front of you, worry running across her face the more you cry harder..

"Shh.. shh.. its okay" she rubs your knees, "just calm down y/n.." she gets up and pounds inside the kitchen to bring some water for you,

"Here.. drink this.." she passes you the glass and you reluctantly push it away making her frown..

"Y/n will you please tell me what's going on?" "You're making me so worried!"

Your lips quiver as you look at her and you end up hugging her tightly.
This was all you wanted. Someone to be there next to you.
You just needed someone's shoulder to lean on.. you wanted to be cared for..

She bites her lips in confusion and pats your back gently, praying that there wasn't any unpleasant news in the way which had caused you to get wrecked this bad.

"Shh.. it's alright hun" she whispers while rubbing your back, "come.. let's get you inside your bedroom, you look tired.." she suggests but you shake your head.

"Jisoo.." you withdraw from the hug and look straight into her eyes, you didn't know if it was too early for her to know this but there weren't many options left for you to get help from and so you decide that it was better to just spill the beans,

"I'm.... I'm pregnant"

You see her expressions change in a fraction of second the moment you bombard it on her. It went from being surprised to being shocked to being confused and finally a small smile cracks through her lips assuring you that at least someone accepted this child other than you.

"That's- oh my gosh that's great-"

"No.." you gulp, trying to clear your heavy throat, "it's not.. I don't think he wants it"