C H A P T E R: 19

Okay so based on your votes I've decided not to do a JinXJisoo hehe

And.....

Omllllllllll look at this!! 😭😭😭😭

Anyway getting back..😧
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly opening your eyes as the morning sun glistens your face, you look around and find jungkook brushing his teeth and reading newspaper while areum was wrapped around his body in a baby carrier.

She babbles attempting to pick the brush away from his mouth while he calmly keeps putting her hands away in order to read the morning paper peacefully,
"auwmie!" He whines making you giggle at the way her name came out of his mouth as it was occupied with the brush..

He glances at you, "mouwing"

You let out a hearty laugh and mimic him, "good mouwing you too"

He pouts and quickly gets inside the washroom, a little embarrassed as you could tell by how awfully he had sprinted inside..

"How's your leg?" He asks coming out. His face was glimmering with beads of water droplets.
His morning routine has been one of your favorite things to drool over and the weird thing is that you don't hide it.

This one time while he had just come out bathing, you couldn't stop but glance every while and you knew he was aware of it but that never budged you. He's hot and you admit it. He's been your crush after all.....

He clears his throat making you stir awake from your daydreaming..
"Yeah?"

"How's your leg?" "Does it pain?" He asks while trying to get areum out of the carrier

"Oh umm yeah a little.. although all thanks to your massage to make it a bit better than before"

He nods weakly, "umm so uh do you wanna go in for a bath first or..?"

You look at him pensively for a while before beginning, "umm I think yes because I'll change her diaper too so it'll be better if I uh bathe her as well with me"

He nods again while pecking areum who was busy sucking on his left ear, "yaah that's not food areumie" he lightly smacks her bum yet the baby doesn't budge and keeps sucking his ear making your husband chuckle, "It tickles"

"Tell me about it" you shake your head while attempting to get off the bed.
The pain was a little too numbing as you lift your feet up in air but the moment you place it on the ground and stand up it just shoots up your spine making you almost loose your balance..
"Fvc-" you pause, not wanting to curse in front of the baby