C H A P T E R: 33

It's BOO'S BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAETAEEEEEE
😭😭💗💗

GHAADD I PURPLE HIM SO MUCH 💜💜 😢

Look how cute he looks I wanna cri- 😭💜💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P

lay: Epiphany!

Jisoo grabs Jin by his collars and brings him outside in the lawn.

"

You've got 30 seconds to explain yourself. Quick!" She barks at him making him gulp in fear..

"Woah easy" he suggests making jisoo frown

"You've already wasted 3 seconds lover boy~"

He inhales sharply before grasping the courage to clarify everything to her,
"Iamreallysorryjisoo-Iamthebiggestdickhead-ofthiscentury-and-Iknowyouwontforgivemeafterthis-butpleasegivemeachancetoexplainmyself"

Jisoo looks at him flabbergasted, her mouth slightly ajar as she couldn't literally grasp what he was trying to point at.

"What the fvck?" She blurts still confused making Jin sigh.

"You said 30 seconds" he shrugs making her frown..

He grabs her arm and pulls her to sit on the artificial rock placed at one corner of the garden..

He kneels down in order to level her face, "jisoo.. I am sorry"

"No! Don't even think your sorry would make me melt down Jin! You're fvcking ignoring me! Can I please get a good explanation where it went wrong?" "Why you've started avoiding me? Why aren't you coming to the office every fvcking day and why wouldn't you pick my calls?"

Jin bites his lips, not wanting his emotions to flood out so easily. He has to be stern! He can't let jisoo show he's weak.. he has to say it no matter what happens..

"I think we should give it a rest..."

Words spill out like beads rolling down a thread from his mouth. There was an awkward silence as jisoo tries registering what he had just confessed.

She still tries to be optimistic and doesn't take it the other way round, "give what a rest?" She half chuckles, confused

"Our relationship-"

"Jin stop speaking non sense" her voice cracks.
He looks down and doesn't dare make an eye contact with her which causes his girlfriend to get restless and she pulls his chin up for him to face her directly.

"Jin what did I do wrong..?" A tear rolls down her face as she couldn't take it.
His heart clenches at the sight of the poor soul letting out tears of suffering which was caused solely other by no one but him!

Jin bites his lips and remains silent for a few minutes before trying to catch up righteous words, "I- jisoo I'm not the one to be loved-"

"Stop being a dramaqueen" she cries, "we'll make it work! W-we-" she gulps down to clear her heavy throat, "everything was going so good jin.. why are you doing this?"

Jin buries his face in his hands as he tries to recollect himself. He did not want to cry but seems like he didn't have a control over his emotions,

"Jin please-" her lips tremble, "I- I planned everything! Our marriage.. our future.. everything! Please.. please tell me what did I do wrong? I swear I'll try to fix! We'll fix it together" she strokes his head gently

Jin shakes his head, "I am so sorry-" he whispers

"FVCKING STOP SAYING SORRY!"

"I FVCKING LOVED Y/N WHEN WE WERE DATING!" He shouts making her flinch.

Her entire jaw shakes as she couldn't control new tears brimming down her face, "you never loved me-"

Jin tends his slender fingers towards her glistening face in order to wipe off the fresh tears, "I did baby~" he whispers, "you are the reason that helped me open my eyes"

Jisoo chokes on her tears as she process everything. It felt like a heavy rock slammed on her chest and there wasn't anyone to help her lift it off, "Jin that's.." she cries, "you fvcking used me?"

He lets out shaky breath, not saying anything making her cry even harder at the deafening silence..

"I want to end things here jisoo.. you're- you're really precious and I'm a fvcktard to mess with your feelings..you don't deserve me. In fact no one does because all I do is nothing but intervene and hurt everyone around me.."

"Stop centering it around you jin!" "I- oh god!" She covers her mouth as she starts gagging on her tears

Jin rubs her knees to calm her down, "I'm really sorry.. that's why I've decided to flee off from you all"

Jisoo looks at him in shock. Everything came upon her like a bomb.. she didn't know how exactly to respond. She was so overwhelmed with feelings that words didn't dare slip out her mouth for a while-

"I wish yo-"

"Fvck your wishes! You are not going anywhere!" She demands crying out louder

"Jisoo please-" he sniffles, "I loved you.. you showed me how low I stooped"

Jisoo hits his shoulders, "no no no-" her lips quiver as she keeps whining, "you're an asshole-" she chokes, "you-"

Jin cuts her off by bringing his face near hers. Their hefty breaths match each other's as they both let out sniffles and cry together.
Jin gently grabs her head and he places his forehead on top of hers, "I'll miss you the most-"

He carefully places his lips on top of hers and kisses her goodbye.
Jisoo places her palms on top of his collar and pulls him in further, trying to get as much as she could for the last time..

They both pull apart, panting heavily to grasp some air.

"Goodbye jisoo.. I'll never forget you"

"And I'll never forgive you-" she retorts, crying heavily as she sees him getting up slowly, walking away from her forever~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹