C H A P T E R: 7

"Just breath okay.. you look splendid!" Your mom says getting a little teary- eyed at the sight of her beautiful daughter.
She never knew this day would come so fast. Her heart raced everytime her eyes would gaze upon the wonderful bridal gown you were gracefully doning.

Well things did escalate quickly, you had no idea what was happening because everything seemed so brisk and vague to you at the moment.

Why'd you say yes, why'd you comply with her request, why'd you consider spending your life with that one person you crushed upon ever since you layed your eyes on him which of course he never knew about- all these questions were running in your head and well the only answer you could find was him.

You just couldn't deny and live life realizing how you had ruined the chance of fixing someone's heart, it was weird how you technically might not be a match for a guy as competent as jungkook but you just wanted to give it a go.. You just wanted areum to be loved and never feel that pinch of loneliness in her.
You just wanted to do it and it was only coming intuitionally within you.
You did not even care how Jungkook had accepted his mother's proposal with a weak and saddened expression on his face-- a look which almost seemed like he was being forced into this.

Now here you both were, standing face to face, about to take your oaths of becoming one part of the family which was to be build on nothing but sympathy.

Your throat forms a knot as you glance at him. His eyes blinking at all directions but you.
You really were having second thoughts of leaving the place because you didn't want to break his heart. You didn't want him to marry you because surely he deserved much better than a junk like you.

He only deserved seohyun, you knew you could never beat her. She was a woman with golden heart that is found once in a bluemoon.

"Y/n?"
You sense him shaking you a little, stirring you out from the pitiful thoughts you were imagining which was enough to irritate you since you wanted to ponder about it for a while.

You see jungkook giving you a look of disbelief, you see the priest who starts reciting for what you could muster to be your part of the vows.

The 'I do' leaves your lips almost inaudibly. A slight unsurety in the way you spoke was sparkling, even to him as he leans closer to your lips to seal the vows.
His trembling ones fixate on yours, you could feel your cheeks getting wet and this time it wasn't only your tears but his too.

You begin moving your lips to sync in motion with his. It was the first time you were kissing him and it felt almost surreal even though it lasted for a mere 5 seconds but still it felt so breathtakingly perfect. Something you never actually felt with seokjin.

The crowd starts clapping and you see your mom and his mom (actually your mom in law) standing together cheering and looking so glee, jisoo was there as well with areum in her arms.
Areum seemed to be enjoying the very presence of his handsome father on stage taking the main highlight of the day. Areum giggles as jisoo kisses her and points at the both of you.

Everything seemed normal except your eyes look out for Jin.
You didn't even know why but his absence was just killing you, even though you didn't want to admit it but yes you were actually feeling a bit bad thinking maybe he didn't join because he just didn't want to attend the wedding of the person he's loved to death for years..

~~
After the never ending congratulations from your friends and relatives, you excuse yourself since you had started to feel a little uncomfortable.
It was maybe because of this dress, maybe the weather or maybe it might as well be the constant (fake) smiles you had to put through the night or maybe, just maybe it was this burden your finger was tied up in..... Your wedding band.

Sighing at your attempts to keep the gown from touching the floor, you enter inside the common washroom which thankfully was empty at the moment.
Well let's just say seeing people around was the last thing you wanted right now.
You just wanted to breath and just relax, make truce with the fact that you were actually married!

"Gosh!" You cuss as you look at how one of your winged eyeliner had rubbed off from the edge..
You bite your lips and walk over to grab hold of the tissue in order to rub off the wing of the other eye to make it look even.

You were almost about to reach the tissue when you hear the washroom door burst open causing you to literally jump in shock.

"Jin?" You blurt out. It was indeed one surprise to see him. You didn't actually know whether you were happy or sad about him being present at your wedding. By the look on his face, he sure seemed a little too upset.

"you came.." you whisper, passing him a faint smile.

Although the guy in front of you doesn't reciprocate similar expressions as you, he steadily moves towards you instead and harshly grabs your wrists, entrapping you between him and the cold marble wall.

Your shoulder blades hit the wall with a thud as he pushes you with a good degree of strength making you whimper not just because of the pain but because of how rudely he was handling you.

"What are you doing?" You cry

"What the fvck are you doing!?" He yells.
You could clearly sense the disgusting smell of alcohol from his mouth as he shouts at you.

"What the fvck are you doing y/n?? You are marrying him? My best friend? Really?" He scoffs disgusted

"Jin leave.." you state, not wanting to start an argument

"Do you really think this fake marriage can work out? I mean no offense y/n but you're literally dumb to take a huge step like this just because you want to keep him or his mom or his kid happy!"

"You're drunk! Stop blurt-"
He cuts you off by pushing you again, harsher this time.

"What the f-"

"Quit talking!" He yells again but soon begins laughing..

The pitiful sight makes you more worried but you couldn't dare say anything because you knew it'll totally end you up crying.

"You know what y/n.. it's true when they say how our heart is a wild creature. Senseless creature that falls for the most covet things!" He cries,
"I thought we were looking at the same stars y/n.." he mutters, "I thought I'll somehow manage to get you back but you slipped from my grip like sand" he cries louder, his hands still caging you however that seemed to be the least of your worries because you worried about Jin more than anything at the moment..

"Why didn't you give me a chance y/n-ah.." he whispers
Your eyes soften looking at him, staring him in the eyes and understanding the terrible pain he was going through.

"Please tell me I'm not forgettable y/n because your silence is killing me!" He jerks your hands down

You roll your tongue over your lips and hesitantly draw your palms over his wet cheeks.
Wiping the tears away, "Jin.. we broke up. You are with jisoo now and besides we'll continue being friends-"

"Don't you shove that friendship thing on me alright!" He yells, "you don't have to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole, you idiot"

"Jin-" you begin but before you could even get a chance to finish your sentence he pulls your hands above your head and leans over your collarbone.
He pulls out his tongue as he leaves kitten licks over your spot making you gasp in shock.

"Jin stop it!" You shout

Nothing stops him as he marks you, you whimper in pain as he sucks your sweet spot
"Let your husband know whom you belong to in bed, princess.." he says as he drops your hands to the sides..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹