f i v e

Draco

"What time are we meeting up with everyone?" Hermione asked. "Seven, speaking of that it's 6:45 let's head back," I replied standing up. I offered my hand to Hermione. "Thanks," she smiled grabbing it. "I really enjoyed today, thank you Draco," she said. "Sure thing," I smiled flicking my wand. The picnic packed itself away.
❁ ❁ ❁
"Anything interesting happen," Ginny wiggles her eyebrows eyeing our hands. Hermione and I quickly pulled away blushing. I had forgotten that we were holding hands. "I booked dinner for ten at Brews and Stews. Our reservation is at 8," Blaise said saving us. "Thanks mate," I whispered. "Now were fair," he turned away winking. "How late can we stay out?" Harry asked appearing with Pansy. "Let's spilt up for the half the time. I wanna gossip with the girls for a little," she kissed Harry on the cheek. "Sorry Ginny," she turned back to Ginny. "Oh girl, it's ok. I took your man so," Ginny shrugged laughing. "Whatever meet us at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour at 7:30," Blaise said. "Don't be late," I called to their retreating backs.
***
Hermione

"So Luna how'd your date go? Anything cute? Where did you guys go? What did you guys do? Tell me everything," Ginny grilled. "Let her talk Gin," I laughed placing an arm on my firey best friend. "It was good, Neville was sweet. We went to this river and just layer there talking. We may have snogged a few times too," Luna blushed. "That sounds sweet," I smiled. "It was," Luna gushed. "Your turn Pansy, I want to see how Harry treats other girls," Ginny turned around and winked at her before continuing to walk. "Help meeee," She panic whispered to me. "Sorry, no can do," I laughed. "Well Harry took me a carnival. Said something about wanting to show me the muggle world," she replied. "Oh yeah carnival's are huge in the muggle world," I said. "How'd you like it?" "It was fun, we kissed at the top of some spinny circle ride," she said eyebrows raised. "A Ferris wheel?" I laughed. "Oh yeah something like that," she said. "Was the kiss good?" Luna leaned in. "Oh yeah it was great," Pansy blushed. "Yeah Harry is a pretty good kisser," Ginny replied. "Anyways how was your date Gin?" I asked. "Oh it was amazing," she gushed. "Blaise took me to this park with a ton of cool statues. There was a really pretty water fountain in the center. It was so romantic," she sighed. "Did you guys kiss?" Pansy asked. "Maybeeee," Ginny wiggles her eyebrows. "Ginnnny stop teasing and tell us," I laughed smacking her arm. "Fine, we did while the sun was low in front of the water fountain. It was so breathtaking there," she smiled a small smile. "Is he a good kisser? I never got a chance to kiss him," Pansy asked. "Oh yeah amazing," Ginny replied. "That sounds so cute Gin," I smiled. I was happy for my friend. "What did you and Draco do," Ginny turned to me. "He took me to a field filled with flowers and we had a picnic muggle style," I smiled at the thought of it. "That sounds so romantic," they sighed. "Did you guys kiss?" Ginny smiled. "Stop that Ginny," I smacked her arm again. "But for your information, we didn't," I said. "I doubt he even likes me. He said I had given him a second chance, so that I deserved the best, but I guess he did call it our place," I smiled at the thought. "He has my favorite foods too," I said looking up. Three pairs of us were looking at me. "He totally likes you," Pansy gushed. "She's right," Ginny said. "I'm going to get it out of him," Ginny smirked. "Don't you dare Ginny. Your gonna scare him away," I was half serious, half laughing.
***
Draco

"Draco how'd your date go?" I heard Blaise ask in the distance, but I was lost in my thoughts of Hermione and how good she looked. Her smile, her laugh, her smell, the way she gushed about the field, the hug. It was almost perfect. "Mate oi are you there," Ron snapped his fingers in front of my face. "I should have kissed her," I blurted out. "I didn't make it clear that it was a date and we weren't just there as friends," I sighed sinking down in the closest chair. Harry laughed. "You can just tell her at dinner. I'm sure she'll understand." "Your right," I laughed at myself. "I'll tell her during dinner. Thanks Harry," I said. "Anytime mate. Here comes the girls," Harry replied. "DRACO MALFOY," Ginny screamed as the girls approached. "Bloody hell mate what did you do," Ron whispered. "I-I didn't do anything, I promise," I whispered back. I was scared and I was ready to admit it. "I tried to stop her, I'm sorry," Hermione whispered squeezing my hand as she walked passed me to Harry. "You guys can go ahead," Ginny looked at Blaise. "I want a quick word with Mr. Malfoy here," she said. I looked back at Hermione and Harry. Hermione mouthed; "sorry," and gave me an encouraging smile. "Good luck," Harry mouthed. "She's crazy," Ron joined in the mouthing. "Thanks guys," I rolled my eyes as they walked away. Ginny shoved me up against the wall. "I won't beat around the bush," she said. "Do you or do you not like Hermione," she asked still holding my up against the wall by the collar of my shirt. "I-I do," I stammered trying to catch my breathe. "And when were you going to tell her this?" She questioned. I swallowed. "A-at dinner. I was going to tell that I wanted it to be a date and not just be there as friends," I said hoping this was the right answer. "Good," she released me. "Let's go, we're late," she pushed me ahead of her. "And fix that shirt of yours," she said as she strode past me. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help laughing as I straighten my collar out. Hermione wasn't going to be and issue, but Ginny was, I thought.

A/N
Hi! I hoped you liked this chapter! I'm making Ron nice in this book because he's a bitch in every other book I read. Same goes for Pansy. We're almost at 100 reads woop! I hope you liked the ships in here with their romance. Also, Ginny's a bad ass, but yeah byeeee :)
Oh! Also happy 53rd birthday J.K. Rowling, and happy 38th birthday Harry! Thank you for my childhood and my forever hood😂 I love you both so much <3