t w e n t y f o u r

Hermione

I heard someone lightly knock on my door. It squeaked open. Turning over I looked over at the doors. A blurry figure stood there. Rubbing my eyes and sitting up I saw Mrs Weasley standing there. "Breakfast is ready dear," she smiled as she closed my door. Rolling out of bed I walked over to all my clothes. Grabbing a pair of basic blue jeans I slipped them on rolling the bottoms up slightly. As I pulled of my t shirt I dug around for a shirt to wear. I pulled out a black blouse. "This will do," I mumbled pulling it over my head. I slipped on my shoes walking over to my night stand. Grabbing my wand I gave it a flick and Ginny's room cleaned it self up and my bed made itself.

"Hey," George greeted me walking his room

"Hey," George greeted me walking his room. "Good morning," I smiled as we walked down stairs. "Ready?" He asked as Mrs Weasley set a plate of food in front of both of us. "Thank you," I told her. "Not really," I shrugged. "You'll be ok," George said giving me a side hug. "I'll probably just listen to music," I added. "Oh with your weird muggle things that go in your ear?" George asked. I laughed. "Earbuds?" Yeah," I nodded picking up my fork as I started to eat.
***
Draco

As we sat in the Great Hall we heard the front doors open. I looked around the table. Dean met my gaze his eyebrows slightly raised. He shrugged at me. Ginny grabbed my arm pulling me up. "Ouch Gin what is it," I asked rubbing my arm. "What if it's Hermione," she squealed. The eleven of us walked out in time to see a blur of brown hair turning the corner. Abandoning our breakfast, which was really hard for Ron, we followed her up to the common room. When I entered she was sitting in a chair near the fire her nose in a book. "She looks like she has something in her ears," Neville noted. "Those are earbuds," Harry replied. "You listen to your music through there if you don't want anyone else to hear it," he explained. Hermione looked up to see us all huddled there. Her face dropped in shock, but she quickly set it back to normal walking up to the dorm. "Hermione please," I begged. She looked back at me, but continued to walk. I sighed sitting down on the couch. "How do we tell her," I asked as Ginny sat to the right of me. "We wait for her to talk," she answered. "And if she doesn't," Blaise said from the left of me. "Then we make her listen to us," she replied. I closed my eyes. Blaise nudged me. My eyes shot back open. Hermione was walking past us out of the common room. I stood up. "Hermione," I whispered. She turned around. "No Draco. Not today. I don't want to talk," she said. That hurt. I thought. It must have showed on my face because she said, "I'm sorry," before turning and waking out. "Where do you think she's going," Pansy asked sitting down in a chair. "Room of Requirements," Harry answered immediately. Ron and Ginny nodded in agreement. "We'll check there first tomorrow," Luna said plopping down on the floor. I nodded.
***
Hermione

As I walked out of the common room I could feel all their eyes watching me, but I kept walking. I walked to the room of requirements. I would stay there for today, knowing no one would come after me, but tomorrow I would have to find a better place seeing as they would know I was in here and come looking for me. I sighed stepping into the room. It was red and cozy. There was a bed in the middle. On one side was shelves of bookcases and on the other side was a place to sit in front of a fire. I love the room of requirements. I thought as I walked over to the fire. In front was a plate of food. I picked it up and started to eat. Wow I didn't realize how hungry I was. I thought as I finished the food quickly. I placed it down and it disappeared. A goblet appeared in its place. I picked it up and swallowed the pumpkin juice down. Just like the plate the cup disappeared. I walked to the bathroom brushing my teeth and pulling my hair up into a pony tail. I changed into my pajamas throwing my other clothes into a pile.

(A/N just the shirt and shorts)

I set my phone alarm to wake me up in time for breakfast and plugged it in to charge next to my bed. Sighing I climbed into bed turning to my side and falling asleep easily.
***
Draco

Walking up the stairs to our dorm I looked around. Dean and Seamus were asleep in each other's arms and so was Blaise and Ginny. I felt the tears coming, but I pushed them back. You can tell her tomorrow and everything will be ok. I told myself as I tiptoed across the room. Grabbing my pair of sweatpants I walked to the bathroom. I slipped them on throwing my shirt and jeans on the floor. Grabbing my toothbrush I stood there looking at my self in the mirror as I brushed my teeth. I was a mess. Puffy red eyes, pale skin, and my hair was sticking up all over the place. I spit out the toothpaste washing my face. I grabbed my clothes from the floor and put them in the laundry basket. I climbed into my bed. It felt cold without Hermione there. I closed my eyes willing myself to sleep. That night I twisted and turned drifting in and out of sleep. Waking up again I sat up looking at the clock. It read; 4:05 am. "Damn," I cussed quietly. I was going to be so tired today. I rolled over to my side and closed my eyes. Finally I drifted off into a sleep.

A/N
Hi! It's the weekend! I survived two days of school woop! I don't know when you'll read this, but it won't be the weekend when you read this. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter. I can tell you that it isn't gonna get any worse, but uh yeah :) until next chapter <3
HOLY MOLY THAT YOU GUYS FOR 2K I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH😭❤️
Edit: it was day four of school today and I'm already stressed lol