s i x t e e n

Draco

"Class dismissed," Professor McGonagall waved her hand at us. "Finally lunch," I grumbled walking out. "Hey wait for me," Hermione yelled running to catch up with me. "Sorry," I replied as she caught up. "I'm hungry," I moaned placing a kiss on her head. "Let's get you some food," she laughed pulling me towards the Great Hall. As soon as we sat down I piled my plate high with everything in front of me. "Slow down," Hermione laughed grabbing my hand to let me swallow the piece of chicken in my mouth before I took another bite. "Thanks," I said swallowing. I started devouring my food again. "Your like Ron," she laughed turning away. I shrugged and continued to eat. "Hey guys," Luna smiled plopping down. "Hi Luna," Hermione grinned. I raised my hand in a salute as I continued to eat. "What are we doing till Astronomy," Neville asked turning to Ginny. Before she could answer Hermione spoke. "Homework of course. After we all finish we can do something," she smiled picking up her fork. "Ughhh," Ginny groaned. "She's right babe," Blaise soothes giving her hand a squeeze. "Your no fun," she grumped, but kissed him anyways. "Let's get going," I started. "The faster we do it, the more time we have to do something else," I pushed my plate away standing up. Everyone followed in suit and we made our way up to the common room. "Let's sit here," Hermione pulled my down into a seat at a round table big enough for the two of us to spread out our stuff.  Everyone else found seats nearby. After half and hour of silent working I broke the silence. "Hey Mione can you help me with the Herbology homework?" I asked pointing to something on my paper. "Draco's not smart enough to figure it out himself," Blaise said. "Git," I mumbled under my breath crumpling up a scrap piece of parchment. I turned and shot it at his head ducking under the table. "Oh no you don't," he picked it up aiming at me as I popped up from under the table. It hit Hermione in the face. "Oh it's war," she smiled slyly rolling up more paper. She shot one full force at Blaise's face causing him to stumble back into Ginny. She steadied him out. "That's my girl," I screamed finding more paper to throw. Blaise and Ginny rapid fired paper at us, as we ducked under the table.

Hermione

"Ok here the plan. We run opposite ways and shoot. If we see paper on the floor pick it up, and just try not to get knocked out," I whispered handing Draco half our crumbled balls. It had turned into a war between everyone really quick. All the couples against each other. If you got hit you were out. "Got it," he mumbled. "Three, two ONE," I screamed and we booked it from out under the table. I dodged paper ball Harry shot at me and aimed on at Lavender. It hit her straight in the gut. She doubled over and Ron leaned down to make sure she was ok. Draco then shot one at Ron hitting him in the side of the head. "YES DRACO," I screamed running to find cover. "DRAMIONE POWER," he called back throwing paper.
❁ ❁ ❁
Draco grabbed my arm pulling me behind a wall. "Ok it's us, Blaise, Ginny, and Harry left. I say we wait to they get Harry out and then we attack them," Draco strategized. "No lets attack them while their attacking Harry," I whispered. "You take this wall, and I'll take the girls dorms wall." "Ok. I'll go Blaise, you go Ginny," he replied. "Go," he gave me a small push. I sprinted to the staircase and behind the wall. I stuck my head out slightly and saw Draco give me a thumbs up. I gave a slight nod and turned back around. My paper ball hit Ginny as he hit Harry. "Hermioneeee," She grumbled stepping to the side. Blaise turned to face me and Draco shot hitting him in the back of the head. "Ha," he yelled running out. He picked my up in a hug spinning me around. "We won. We won," he chanted as he placed me down. "Good job," I smiled giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Well that was fun," Ginny walked over laughing her face red like her hair. "But now we need to go to Astronomy," she continued running a hand through her hair. We packed up our bags and collected all the paper tossing it in the trash as we walked out of the common room. "You did amazing," Draco whispered as he caught up to me. "Thanks," I smiled slipping my hand into his. "You did too." The boy smiled wrapping his fingers around my hand. "Hello class, please take a seat," Professor Sinistra greeted us. "Today we are going to be learning about the love stars. You and your partner will read the first chapter in your textbook and take notes and then go outside and look through the telescope at the star and draw a diagram," she smiled as she sat down at her desk. "Ok let's start," I pulled out my book. "I'll read and you take notes," I said opening my book. "Two romantic partners visible for most of the year in the northern hemisphere are Perseus and Andromeda. During his return from a successful trip to kill Medusa, Perseus spotted a beautiful young woman chained to a seaside rock. He rescued her and learned she'd been tied there by her parents, King Cepheus and Queen Cassiopeia," I started. Draco had his head down scribbling away. "
Poseidon had sent the sea monster Cetus to destroy Cepheus's kingdom as punishment for Cassiopeia boasting about how beautiful Andromeda was. An oracle advised them to sacrifice their daughter. Perseus found another way out. He killed Cetus. Then he asked to marry Andromeda.

However, Andromeda had already been promised to her uncle Phineus. So Perseus had to kill him too. Perseus and Andromeda are still together today going around the north celestial pole together," I finished shutting my book. A few moments later Draco's head came up and he handed my the paper. I scanned over it. "This is great," I placed my hand on top of his. "I'll do the drawing," I smiled standing up. He followed me outside. Peering through the telescope I started to draw. Minutes later I finished handing him the paper. "You have some serious drawing skills love," he smiled leaning down to kiss me. "Mhhh thanks ," I mumbled against his lips. We walked back inside and handed Professor Sinistra our work. "Excellent," she smiled looking over our work. "You may go," she dismissed us. "Thank you," we replied walking back over to our desk to pack up. "Next time I'll write don't worry," I laughed handing Draco his quill. "Thank you," he smiled as we walked out hand in hand.

A/N
Ok honesty I don't even know what this chapter was, so I'm so so sorry! Anyways I don't have much to say except thank you for all the love and support on this book. Keep it up :) until next chapter <3
Edit: thanks for 600 reads :)