s i x

Hermione

"Here they come," Harry whispered from across the table to me. Sure enough Draco and Ginny plopped down in the chairs next to me, Draco on my right and Ginny on my left. "Hey, glad to see your still alive," I said to Draco. He laughed, "Barely made it out alive." "I only left him alive for you," Ginny said winking at me. Just the our waiter came over.
"Can I get you started with some drinks?" She asked around. "Eight butterbeers," Blaise ordered. "Can what can I get you darling," the waitress asked eyeing Draco. My mouth turned into a thin line, my hands clenched at my sides. I didn't know why I was so mad. Draco was free to like who ever he wanted. "Two pumpkin juices," he said showing no signs of interest. "Can I take you on a date one day," the waitress asked winking at him. "Sorry, but I'm interested in someone else," Draco turned to me and grabbed my hand. I was surprised, but tried to conceal it. "I'll be back with your drinks," the waitress said turning on her heel.
"I fancy you Hermione. That place I took you, I wanted it to be a date. I don't know if I made that clear, so I'm making it clear now," Draco whispered giving my hand a squeeze. "I like you too Draco. I'm glad we cleared this up," I smiled as I pulled my hand out of his turning to Ginny. "You devil," I laughed. "He was going to do it himself, I just made it go a little faster," Ginny replied laughing. "Here are your drinks," the waitress said handing us our drinks. When she got to me she tipped it slightly spilling butterbeer all over me on purpose. "Oh I'm SO sorry," she smirked. Draco rose at an alarming alert, Harry and Ron right behind him. "What the bloody hell was that for," Ron shook his fist in her face. "It was an accident," the waitress smiled. "To hell it was," Harry said. "Sit down guys," I hissed to Ron and Harry. They reluctantly sat back down shooting daggers at the waitress. "I'll get you another one sweet," she smiled at me sickly. "To right you will, but I want to leave," Draco said still standing. "Don't ever spill on her again. It's not her fault and that's not going to help you get me," Draco stepped closer to her, the flame in his eye sparking. She cowered backwards as he stepped closer. "Draco, I'm ok really. It's just butterbeer," I pulled his hand. He let me pull him back down into his seat. "I'm ok really," I kissed him on the cheek as the waitress left. "Thank you though," I smiled. "It's my fault. Every time someone banters with me, the girl I like gets something bad happen to her," Draco said muffled putting his head in his hands. "Hey it's not your fault ok? It's fine, really," I said rubbing circles on his back. "IT IS MY FAULT HERMIONE. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND," Draco yelled slamming his hands on the table. Every table turned to face us. "I need some air," he breathed standing up. "Draco..." I tried to grab him. "Let him go," Ginny whispered grabbing my hand. "Here's your butterbeer," the waitress rolled her eyes as she placed it down. "Thanks," I mumbled not really paying attention. "He should be cooling off right now," Blaise said. "I think it's safe to go talk to him now," he met my eyes. "Thank you Blaise. Just order us steaks, when she comes back," I said walking out. I spotted a head of platinum blonde hair sitting on a bench. I slowly approached.
***
Draco

"Draco," I heard someone calling my name softly. I looked up, my face tear stained, as Hermione sat down next to me. "Can we talk about it," she asked tentatively. I could see the hurt and sadness flashing through her eyes. I felt more guilty. "Sure," I said turning away. "Draco look at me. What happened?" She cupped my face in her hands turning it towards her. Warmth immediately flooded my face. "You don't deserve this. People being mad at you because of me. I don't want to be the cause of your pain," I looked into her eyes. So many emotions I couldn't read flicked in and out of her eyes. "Draco the most pain you could cause me, is if you ever left me," she whispered. A tear ran down her cheek. I hated this, but I nodded wiping away her tear. "C'mon let's go back inside," she wrapped my hands in hers as she led me back inside Brews and Stews. "If that waitress ever does something to you again, I have full right to go at her ok?" I squeezed her hand smiling. "Deal," she laughed as we sat back down. "Thanks for fixing him Hermione. Now I don't have to," Blaise winked at me. "Shut it mate," I growled, but I couldn't help but laugh. After we had dinner we walked back to Hogwarts, laughing and talking enjoying each other's company. It was nice to be friends with the Gryffindor group. They're fun. I thought to myself. "Well I hope you guys liked the first round of this game," Ginny said. "Our next free day, we can continue the game," she went on. "And now we've got some new love in the air," she turned winking at me and Hermione. Hermione blushed and grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze. I squeezed back. "Thank you Ginny, this game is already fun, and has helped me a lot," I said. She arched her eyebrow. "And I genuinely mean it," I added with a laugh. "Well your welcome," she laughed turning back around. "That was a nice thing to say," Hermione whispered in my ear. Goosebumps appeared on my arm as I felt a shiver go through my back. Wow she has a lot of power over me. I thought. "Like I said I meant it all. We wouldn't be in this position if it weren't for this game," I said placing a kiss on her head. "That my friend is true," she smiled pulling my hand as we caught back up with the rest of the group.

A/N
I'm so so sorry I didn't post yesterday. I couldn't think of what to write until today. I have the main plot planned out, but getting to it is hard, so bear with me. Our reads are different for every chapter, their going up and down, but WE STILL HIT 100 READS. I know it's not a lot compared to other books, but I'm still shook. Thank you guys for all the love and support. I hoped you like the dramione in here. Uhm I hate this waitress (even though I wrote her) but ya know lol. I got my eyes dilated today, so it's really hard to post and write and I'll be traveling tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I'll post to much for a few days. Well this is long now, so if your still here your a real one. Thank you guys again. I love you all. Until next chapter :)