Chapter 2// leaving maryland

Summer break//

Annie, Hayley and Caleb got dropped off by there parents at the Maryland airport so they could go and follow their dreams in La. they were so excited going to la because she was excited to meet new friends and hopefully become an actress in the future.

When Annie, Hayley and Caleb got out of the car they hugged there parents for a long time because they were going to miss them heaps.

((Annie's POV))

"Bye mom, bye dad, I love you." Annie sighed.
She then turned around ready to go in the airport to see all of her best friends standing there. They ran up to her and hugged her. She started crying a lot. "We're going to miss you Annie" all of her friends yelled as she walked through the airport. "I'll miss you too, I love you all, I promise I will come and visit and you can visit me". Annie sobbed. "Okay this is it, let's go" she said to Caleb and Hayley.

((Hayley's POV))

"Bye mom, bye dad, I love you." Hayley sighed.
She then turned around ready to go in the airport to see all of her sisters best friends standing there. They ran up to annie and hugged her. She saw her sister starting to cry a lot. "We're going to miss you Annie" all of her friends yelled and then they gave me a hug "we'll all miss you too haybug and Caleb". "I'll miss you too, I love you all, I promise I will come and visit and you can visit me". Hayley said. "Okay this is it, let's go" she said to Caleb and Annie

((Calebs POV))

All of Annie and Hayley's friends came to say bye to them and I got upset because none of mine were there. I got angry and told my sisters to hurry up. I yelled at them. I felt bad but I didn't want to miss my plane. Then I heard my mom yell out and say "make sure you call me every single night before you go to bed, ok?" We replied with "Yes mom we love you too."

We walked through the airport, checked in our bags, went through everything and went to get some food for the long flight out to la and then I went to sit at my gate. Not long after, the lady at the boarding gate yelled "everyone boarding flight vg 386 please make your way to the gate we are now boarding" I got so excited but I was also upset. We got to our seats and I was sitting with Hayley and Caleb was in front of us, it was a three sitter so someone was sitting next to me.

((Annie's POV))

we were waiting for everyone to take a seat Hayley looked at me and could see I was upset so she asked me why and I answered with "jayden" and I put my head down. "What happened with Jayden?" She asked in a worried tone. "Is it because she wasn't here at the airport when we were leaving?" Hayley asked and I answered with "yes but something else too" I put my head down. "Please tell me what happened Annie, you know you can trust me right?" Hayley said. I said "I know, I know, it's just that last month we got into a big fight because my bully told her I kissed her boyfriend and she believed it but it didn't actually happen and she broke up with her boyfriend and she told me she hated me and that she never wanted to speak to me ever again" I started crying. "Oh Annie it's okay just give her some time and trust me she'll come back to you. They always do, I promise!" Hayley said. "I hope" I said wiping her tears. "And Hayley thanks for being the best sister in the whole entire world. I love you" I said. Hayley replied with "I love you too sissy".

((Hayley's POV))

we were waiting for everyone to take a seat When I looked at Annie and could see she was upset so i asked her "whats wrong" and She answered with "jayden" and then she put her head down. "What happened with Jayden?" I asked in a worried tone. "Is it because she wasn't here at the airport when we were leaving?" I  asked and Annie answered with "yes but something else too" She put her head down. "Please tell me what happened Annie, you know you can trust me right?" I  said. Annie said "I know, I know, it's just that last month we got into a big fight because my bully told her I kissed her boyfriend and she believed it but it didn't actually happen and she broke up with her boyfriend and she told me she hated me and that she never wanted to speak to me ever again" Annie started crying. "Oh Annie it's okay just give her some time and trust me she'll come back to you. They always do, I promise!" I told her. "I hope" She said wiping her tears. "And Hayley thanks for being the best sister in the whole entire world. I love you" Annie said. I replied with "I love you too sissy".

When Annie and Hayley finished their conversation Hayley looked up and saw someone. She looked at Annie and said "I'll leave you two to it." "Huh" annie replied and she looked up and got sad. Hayley told Annie that she was going to the bathroom and said that they should talk. Annie said "I guess your right it's been long enough, I think I should explain myself" Annie looked up again to see-

:::::::::
Word count : 979 words

//hey guys make sure to keep up with the next chapter to find out what happens next. Ily💖//