Chapter 7//'you dont even know'

*play the music*
*next day*
Carson messaged Annie

Carson💙: good morning beautiful
Αnine❤️: good morning handsome!
Carson💙: hey Ann's be ready. I'll be at yours in 30 minutes, k?
Annie❤️ : k see you soon 😚

((Annie's POV))
I  jumped out of bed, curled my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I put mascara, brown eyeshadow, eyeliner and  lip gloss on. I went into my closet to find an outfit to wear and put it on.

((Carson's POV))
After I texted Annie I got out of bed and got dressed.

25 minutes later I texted Annie and told her to wait outside. I got in the car and drove down the street to her house. She was waiting outside before she got in I ran out and opened the door for her.

((Annie's POV))
Carson's so cute he literally got out of the car to open the door for me. How cute is that?
"Hey carson" I said. "Hey Ann's" he replied.

*5 minutes later*
Carson got out of the car and ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me. "Thanks carson" I said blushing. "No problem beautiful" he replied. He closed the car door and they started walking.

Right before they walked in the gate Annie interlocked her hands with Carson's and then they walked in the school.

They both noticed that people were staring at them and whispering there names and carson yelled "what do you people want, move on with your lives".

Annie got embarrassed and put her head down. She was so nervous for her second day of school.

*ring ring*
The bell rang and Annie and carson had the same class. So they ran together. They had ms Bennett again for maths.

We ran is the classroom and Carson yelled "sorry ms Bennett we are late but I asked the principal if I can continue the tour for Annie and he said yes and That I just needed to ask you about it, so..." "Yes Okay carson you can go now" she said.

"Okay Annie I gotta show you something. A special room but you gotta close your eyes. It's a surprise." Carson said. "Okay it better not be some creepy room or something like that."

"Oh Annie You don't even know" he smirked

Word count : 415

//stay tuned and please vote for this book. It would mean a lot. Next chapter should be out today or tomorrow, comment if you have any questions.//