Chapter 27//

_______

She eventually ran out of the house and back to her house hoping they Jayden would still be there.

Carson ran after her but couldn't catch up. She was already too far ahead.

He walked back home with tears in his eyes hoping that this was all a dream and that he'd have Annie back and not see her cry.

When he got home, he ran to his room hoping his mum wouldn't confront him.

Once he got in there he saw that ashleee bra was in here. He then realised he fucked it up with Annie and that's what she saw. He had completely forgotten about the girl that he did it with when Annie was gone. He did it because he was missing Annie so much.

He drove to Annie's place to try and save their relationship. He got out the car and ran inside. He went up to her room and her door was locked.
Carson: Annie open it up please.
Annie: no go away. We're done and I don't want to hear of you or even look at you ever again.
Carson: babe please, we need to talk.

She opens the door and slaps him in the face. She pulls him by his collar and drags him out the house and then slams the door in his face.

Annie: now don't talk to me ever again.

*2 years later*

Ever since Carson and Annie broke up he has been hanging out with a new crowd of people. Going to heaps of parties. Getting drunk almost every night, doing drugs and doing the dirties with a different girl every night.

It's now time for university (that's college) and Annie and Jayden are going to the same uni.

Annie and Jayden are so happy they get to go to the same uni and stay in the same dorm room.

Annie gets there and checks in and the lady tells her her room and gives her the key.
Annie: is my roommate already here?
Lady: Umm yes.
Annie: okay thank you!
Lady: no worries, have fun.

The lady smiles and then Annie walks away to her room. She slams the door open and squeals screaming JAYDEN.

She then see that Carson is in her room. She tells him to get out but he just tells her they it's his room too.