Part 9// whats the real reason annie moved to la?!

skip to the next day•
Carson slept over at Annie's house so he went to his house quickly and got changed and then went back to Annie's.

Annie wore shorts, a crop top, and some Reebok sneakers. She put light make up on and straightened her hair and left it down.

Jayden wore a dress with sneakers and put makeup on and she left her hair to wavy.

Annie walked into Caleb's room to see if he was awake and he was. He was on his phone. He told Annie That she had to go with Hayley to school and she was okay with it. (Btw they go to the same school.)

"Jayden are you coming with me and carson" Annie asked. "Yeah sure, I'll ask Connor to come now" Jayden replied. "Okay." Annie said.

Connor arrived and everyone was heading out but Annie realised Hayley was no where to be seen. She asked the guys to wait for 5 minutes.

Annie went upstairs to see if Hayley was in her room and she was but she was crying. She ran up to hugged her while saying "Hay bear what's wrong, why are you crying?" "I don't want to go to school. The people there are rude to me. I don't like it here, why can't we just go back home, I hate it here." Hayley asked. "Oh Hayley, I wish we could but we can't. Listen, I know you miss mum and dad but trust me you will get to see them soon and your birthdays coming up, your turning 15 aren't you excited?!" Annie said. "Okay Okay" she replied and Annie said "listen Hayley if you don't want to go to school today just stay home and hang out with Caleb, Okay?" "Omg really Ann's thanks so much." Hayley replied and then hugged Annie tightly. "Well I guess I should go before I'm late, love you haybear" "bye Ann's love you too".

Annie then walked downstairs and walked out the door and closed it. Okay guys let's go.

Carson said "wait isn't Hayley coming" Annie replied with "nah I let her stay home, she doesn't really like it here, she told me she gets bullied." "Ok sorry Ann's" Jayden said. "It's okay!" Annie said.

•10 minutes later•

They arrived at school end met up with everyone else. They all had the same class for first period so they walked together. The girls walked separately to the guys.

girls chat•
Indi(indiana)❤️: guys guess what.
All: what?!
Indi❤️: Matt took me to a romantic dinner last night and he asked me out.
Annie💛: omg Indi.
Mads💚: what did you say?
Indi❤️ : I said no...
Lauren💗: wait what?!
Riley🧡: I thought you liked him?
Indi❤️: guys chill I'm just kidding. I obviously said yes. Do you really think I would say no to someone I've been crushing on for like 4 years.
Annie💛: didn't think so.
Indi❤️: exactly!
Jayden💙: omg now we have 3 couples in the gang.

they arrived to class•
•skip to lunch when they all (girls and guys) find a table and sit down for lunch•
((Annie's POV))

Annie: Guys I need to tell you something.
Jayden : what's wrong?!
They all looked at her worried.
Well late last night around midnight I went to hang out with Caleb because I heard he was still up, but someone was in there with him.
Carson : oh and how is that bad?
Annie : well he was with our bully. LOREN GRAY.
Mads, Indi, lauren: OH FUCK.
Matt, Connor, Johnny: omg Ann's
Riley: what the hell are we gonna do.

Loren, Luna kenzie: well, well, well. What do we have here?
Loren: heard you were talking about me?
Connor: Loren just fuck off no one wants you here.
Luna: says you! Your pathetic.
Kenzie : yeah what would poor Jayden think when I told her what we were doing last night.
•jayden ran off and Annie ran after her•
Johnny, Carson, Matt: WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE WERE WITH HIM LAST NIGHT.
Mads: look at what you just did.
Loren: oh Madison do you think I care.
Indi, Riley: clearly not.
•they all got up and left•

Lauren, Indiana, mads and riley went to go and check on Jayden.
•they ran up to her•
Riley: Jayden hunny!
Indi: don't listen to her!
Lauren: yeah it's not true!
Mads: trust me Connor is a great guy!
Annie: yeah and he actually cares about you. He wouldn't do that.

•Connor ran up to them and the girls walked to the boys•
Connor: Jayden I promise I didn't do anything.
Jayden: *hugs him* I know it's just I fucken hate those bitches And I'm so pissed off with Loren. She's freakin with my best friends brother and it's pissing me off. No One knows how much Annie went through back in Maryland. It was really bad.
Connor: it's okay. I'll talk to her.
•they walk back to the group.•

Connor: hey Annie can I talk to you for a second?
Annie: uh, yeah.
•they walk away from the group.•
Connor: listen, Umm I want to know more about you. Can I ask you a question?
Annie: Umm yeah sure.
Connor: Okay. Why did you move to la?

((Omg lmao what's gonna happen next?!))