Chapter 26//

Carson: come on Ann's you must be tired let's go sleep. 😏
Annie: okay baby I've been waiting for this part all day!!
I missed you so much!!!
Carson: aww you cutie but I definitely missed you more!!
Annie: yeah you probably did.
Carson: hey!!

Annie: come let's go upstairs to my room
Carson: alright, I'm so tired.

⚠️⚠️⚠️sorry cant be bothered to Write this part⚠️⚠️⚠️

Annie: Wake up babe.
Carson: Okay. Hey can we go past mine today. I haven't seen my mum in ages and it would be great for you to see her.
Annie: yeah sure.

*skip to when they're at Carson's house*

They walk in the house and Annie and carson greet Carson's mum.
Carson: so mum how've you been?
Cm(Carson's mum): I've been good. What about you Annie. I haven't seen you in ages.
Annie: yeah I have great.
Carson: hey Ann's can you go up to my room quick and get me my charger.
Annie: yeah of course.

Annie walks upstairs to get his charger. As soon as she opens the door she sees something she really didn't think she would ever see in his room.

Tears started to come out of her eyes. She felt so disappointed in him. She didn't even want to look at him.

She ran down the stairs and tried to run straight out the door but he caught her.

He tried to ask her why she was running. She didn't answer him, she just cried more and more as the minutes passed by.

She eventually ran out the house and back to her house hoping that Jayden would still be there.

Carson ran after her but couldn't catch up. She was already too far ahead.

——————-

What do you think Annie found in Carson's room? Will they break up? Comment down below your prediction of what you think will happen and comment what you want to happen.