Chapter 18// we love you guys so much!!

Carson: Okay here it is. So when I was running back to school from here before Umm I saw Loren, Luna and Kenzie talking to Lauren and they were telling her that we talk shit about her and exclude her and they asked if she wanted to be friends with them and she said yes and then Kenzie came up with a plan of Lauren spying on us telling them about everything we talk about. So yeah?
Johnny: wait what? Why would my sister do this to us?
Annie: idk we thought you might know something.
Johnny: nope she barely even talks to me.
Jayden: oh and btw your not the last to know it's only us.
Indi: i have an idea. You know how they want to hear dirt from us. Why don't we give it to them so we talk about them all the time.
Connor: omg Indi that's a great idea.
Matt: yup let's do it bro.

•10 minutes later•
Everyone started arriving. And they eventually told riley and mads.

They heard another knock. They weren't expecting anyone else so they opened the door and saw Joey birlem and Charles gitnick standing there.
Mads: what are you guys doing here.
Charles: first of all. We are really sorry for everything Loren, Luna and Kenzie have done. I promise I never agreed to anything they did. They forced us to do everything.
Joey: they even threatened us but we have had enough so we decided to leave and Jayden since we were all friends since before school would you take us back and be friends again?
Jayden: yes yes yes of course. I missed you Both.
Joey: Umm ok mads and riley We are really sorry, Loren and Luna made us fake our relationship and riley I really Like you I just wasn't allowed to share my feelings and I don't know if you feel the same Way but I love you.
Charles: and mads I love you too.

Mads and riley: omg we love you guys.

Charles: Mads I would like to know if you would take me To be your boyfriend?
Joey: And riley would you take Me To be your boyfriend?

Mads/Riley: omg Yes Yes Yes. We love you guys so much. :)