Chapter 8//so is that a yes?!

He closed her eyes and They walked in Annie was so shocked at what She saw. There was a big sign saying "Annie, will u go out w/ carson" and She started tearing up. She was so happy she ran to him and jumped in his arms. He smiled and put her down. "So is that a yes?" Carson asked. "I'm sorry carson I just can't do this anymore!" Annie said and she ran away crying.

Nah nah just kidding 😂😂

"It's a yes carson it's a definite yes" Annie said while crying. "ok good "because I have a surprise for tonight Annie" Carson said.

*two hours later*
Carson💙; hey Ann's I'm gonna pick you up. be ready in 20 minutes.
Annie❤️: Okay.. where are we going
Carson💙: its a surprise silly.
Annie❤️: oh ok I'll be ready in 10.

Annie rushed out of bed, curled her hair, put some makeup on and put a crop top, jean shorts and her adidas superstars on.

She grabbed her wallet and walked outside and waited for Carson to come.

2 minutes later Carson arrived. She got in the car and carson hugged her tightly.

"Ok Ann's here is what's gonna happen. So you wait in the car for 3-4 minutes and Jayden will come and get you and she'll lead you to where you need to go." Carson said.
"Umm ok.." she said.

•5 minutes later•

((Annie's POV))
"Hey Annie sorry I'm late, let's go" Jayden said.
"It's ok. But where are we going?" I asked.
"I can't tell you, you'll find out" Jayden replied.

I continued walking until i
saw a pathway with roses. I covered my mouth and was so happy.

I started walking faster and while i was running i saw Carson so i started to slow down.

I tried to hold back my  tears but i couldn't. I started crying when I made it to carson.

He was in the same spot where we first met at the park.
Once I reached him, he got down on one knee and I covered my mouth in shock.

Once he got on his knee, he reached for his pocket and took out a small box which looked like it had a ring in it.

He said "Julianna grace Leblanc, I know I have only known you for a little while but it feels like forever. the first time I saw you I knew I had to make you mine. The first time I met you I literally fell in love. It was like love at first sight. So Julianna grace Leblanc don't worry I'm not proposing yet. Annie I know I asked you this same question earlier today but I believe it wasn't proper so here it is. Ahem. Can you make me the happiest man alive and do the honours of being my girlfriend?!"

"Omg carson" I said with tears coming out of my eyes. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. "Yes carson, Yes Yes Yes" I said. He looked at me and I saw his tears. I wiped them with my thumb and told him not to cry.

We made direct eye contact for a really long time and then i hugged him tightly and then I kissed him passionately and he kissed back.

He then slid the beautiful ring in my finger while saying this. "Annie this is a promise ring. I promise to love you forever and never hurt you." "Aww carson I love you so much." I said.

I then went and hugged all my friends that were there. I hugged Jayden, Lauren, Indiana, Riley, mads, Johnny and Matt and then i went back to Carson.
(End of Annie's POV)

Annie asked Carson if he wanted to go back over to Annie's place and he replied with "sure." (Btw Annie moved into her own room so she doesn't share with Jayden anymore.)

Everyone went there separate ways. Jayden went with Connor. Indiana went with Matt.