Marzia and Felix: Part Two

(Felix's POV)
I sit at the dining table, at around 8:50 PM. The bedroom door opens again, and Greta yawns.
"Finally, food. I - Hey, where is my food?" She asks.
"Well, I decided not to make you any, because you said to me, 'If you want something, get it yourself'." I replied, a little shaky.
"Are you kidding me?!? What the hell is your problem! God damnit, I'm going to McDonalds." She yelled. She puts on her slippers, and grabbed her purse.
"What an idiot!" She screams, and slams the door shut. I roll my eyes, and continue to finish my dinner.
"Bitch..." I mumble.
I decided to go on my laptop and check Facebook and Twitter and stuff.
(Marzia's POV)
Mom and dad finally excuse me from the table, and I rushed upstairs.
I logged onto my laptop, but something tinked against my window. Carefully setting my laptop of my lap, and glance outside.
"Aldo? Cosa stai facendo? [Aldo? What are you doing here?]" I ask, opening the window. Aldo is a boy my age who absolutely ADORES me. He always wants to go on dates and stuff, but I don't really like him.
"Marzia, posso venire in su? [Marzia, can I come up?]" Aldo hollers.
"Ugh... bene. Dai. [Ugh... Fine. Come on." I reply. He takes his time to climb up from the lit street to my window. He sits on the ledge of the roof.
"Unitevi a me. [Join me.] Aldo says. Rolling my eyes, I climb over my sill and sit next to him.
"Che cosa vogliono, Aldo? [What do you want, Aldo?]" I ask.
"Beh, Marzia, so che sembro bug di tutti i tempi, ma sono davvero innamorato di te. [Well, Marzia, I know I always seem to bug you, but I am in love with you.]" He explains. The moon is bright and full, giving us a dim light.
"... Sì, è così? [... Yeah, so?]" I ask, shuddering.
"Oh, mi limiterò a dire si. Marzia, prego andrà con me? [Oh, I'll just say it. Marzia, will you please go out with me?]" Everything pauses. I start to sweat and shiver, and I open my mouth, but nothing comes out.
Then, I feel the warmth of his lips touch mine. I feel shocked, not knowing what to do. He holds his hands around my waist. Then I realize - I'm not in love with him. I quickly shove him off me, and he looks shocked.
"Marzia?" Aldo mumbles.
I stand up on the roof, and storm off to my window. Before getting back in, I say:
"No! No, Aldo, io non uscirò con te, perché non ti amo! lasciare e non tornare più indietro! [No! No, Aldo, I will not go out with you, because I don't love you! Leave, and never come back!]" I yell.
I enter my room, as he stares in shock. Tears swell up in his eyes, and he leaves down the street.
I sigh, almost about to cry. I walk past my huge mirror, and I notice myself. I see my loosely-braided brunette hair, my university sweatshirt, my sweat pants, and socks. My look is so boring, and my makeup is so little. But, I decided not to do anything about it.
I grab my homework from the floor, and join Maya on my bed.