Marzia and Felix: Part Seven

(Felix's POV)
It's the next week after Marzia booked her flight. It's Friday, the day before she arrives.
At lunch, I ate a sandwich. Glancing around my apartment, I saw junk and trash in the floor.
"I have to pick up my floor!" I quickly stand up, and chuck the trash into the garbage. I washed all of the dirty clothes (including Edgar's), washed the dishes, vacuumed, sweeped, cleaned the counters, made my bed, everything I could to impress Marzia.
Man, am I in love with her.
(Marzia's POV)
At 8:00 PM, I started packing. I'm so excited to go to Sweden. I pack as much cute clothes, bathroom items, basically everything that will last for two weeks.
It took me around an hour to pack, and I went to bed right after.
"Buonanotte. Ti amo. [Goodnight. I love you.]" Mom and dad says.
"Anch'io ti amo. Non ti preoccupare, tornerò presto. [I love you too. Don't worry, I will be back soon.]" I reply, Maya plopping down by my chest.
They solemnly nod, and shut the door. For a while, I looked around the dark room, dimly lightened with the TV. I glance out the window, cool and breezy wind flowing through the open crack.
I get on my phone, and searched "Felix Kjellberg" on Google. A bunch of glorious images show up on the screen. Felix smiles with a pretty grin, and I click on the image. The photo focuses, and I smile.
I lightly kiss the photo.
"I love you dearly Felix Kjellberg."
•••
The next morning went by like a flash. I shot up out of bed, and checked the time. It was still dark out, around 4:30 AM. I grab my suitcases, and shove Maya in her travel pack. My flight is a 5:30, so I don't have much time.
I quickly put on my grey sweatshirt, blue jeans, and tennis shoes. Boring, but oh well. I pull back my hair in a ponytail. I take one last look at my room, and leave.
I get all of my bags in the trunk, and head for the airport.