Marzia and Felix: Part Four

(Marzia's POV)
I felt so close to Felix. I am so deeply in love with this boy, and I always will be. I just don't know if he really loves me back...
I woke up early this morning - around 8:20 AM. It's a Saturday, and my mom and dad are working today (crazy, huh?). I unplug my phone and turn it on. I have a few text from Felix:
Felix (1:37 AM): Hey, are you up?
Felix (2:00 AM): Marzia?
Felix (2:05 AM): GOD DAMN IT MARZIA. I'M LONELY... ;( haha
Felix (2:35 AM): Ok, you're asleep. Good night, talk to you tomorrow. :)
I sit laughing in my bed.
I type back:
Marzia (8:38): Miss me much? Lol
Felix (8:40): Ya. Why weren't you up? I texted you a bunch of times. :/
Marzia (8:41): I was tired - anyway, what's up?
Felix (8:42): Nothin. Gonna make a video soon. You?
Marzia (8:44): Nothing, just missing you.
I start to feel shy and start blushing. What will he say?
Felix (8:50): Ya, me too. Maybe... You could come visit, er something...
My cheeks flourish a bright red. Pewdiepie? Wants to see me?
Marzia (8:51): Well, maybe we should Skype first.
I have never Skyped him before. I'm just so shy... And I don't really, know if he is who he is.
Hmm.
(Felix's POV)
She wants to Skype me? She wants to Skype me! But wait - Greta. I have to do something about her... I don't want to be with Greta! I have to break up with her. I roll over to my side on my bed, but Greta isn't there.
"Greta?" I yell. No answer.
I get off my bed, and search the apartment. She isn't there.
Suddenly, the door swings open. Greta stands wobbly in the doorway, dress stained with alcohol, hair a mess, make up smeared.
"What the hell Greta?" I say.
"I went to a *burp* party. Deal with it..." Her eyes widen, and she runs to the bathroom. I hear her vomit into the toilet, twice.
"Greta... I'm -" I start.
"You know what? Who cares about you. All you are is a boring, stupid loser who plays video games all day. Who cares if you have 25,000 subscribers or whatever. Fuck you, I'm breaking up with you!" She screams, obviously drunk.
"Fine. Leave!" I yell, and she grabs her purse and storms out. I flush the nasty toilet.
Okay, now I'm single. I can talk to Marzia any time I want, and possibly see her. Meet her. Kiss her. Date her. Marry her. Have children with her. Well, hopefully.
Marzia, is my chance to be happy.