Marzia and Felix: Part Twelve

(Felix's POV)
The morning rises lightly, just the orange gleam of the rising sun.
I prop my body on my elbows.
I look to my left to see a sweet, angelic girl, dozing in a dream. The moment was so beautiful with the orange light reflecting off her tan skin, bits of hair laying on her cheeks. Her eyelids closed lightly. I put my hand on her side, matching up her deep breaths. Her lips parted slightly. I brush my lips on her cheek, and take a photo of her asleep.
So beautiful.
I set my phone down.
Sitting up, I glance out the window. I squint my eyes at the orange sun.
Might as well make us breakfast.
I walk into the kitchen and turn on the light. I decide to make us omelets and pumpernickel toast.
I turn on the stove, and prepare for the food. I see a photo in the corner of my eye. It's a picture of Greta and I kissing each other on our second date.
I frown at it, and remove the picture from its frame. I tear it up, and throw it in the trash.
It takes a while to finish breakfast. When I'm done, I head back to the bedroom and wake up Marzia. Her eyes open very slowly.
She smiles at me, and stretches.
"Good morning, babe." I say.
"Good morning, sweets." She laughs.
I help her up.
"Mmm, something smells good." She says, yawning lightly.
"Yup, I made us breakfast." I hand her her plate of a steaming omelet and buttered pumpernickel toast. She smiles.
"Aww, thank you," she takes a bite. "Mmm, this is so good!" She says, her eyes widened.
"Thanks." I sit across from her, and start to eat.
After a while, we open the curtains.
"Wow, it is snowing!" She jumps.
"Let's go to the fountain while we still can."
I put on my button coat, new shoes, gloves, and I tuck in a warm scarf. Marzia puts on her heeled fur boots, button-up coat teal coat, fluffy scarf, mittens, and a black furry hat with cat ears.
"Ready?" I say.
"Yep, let's go."
We take a cab this time, to save gas.
(Marzia's POV)
Little specks of white flutters to the ground. Hand in hand, Felix and I stroll to the fountain, keeping Edgar and Maya at home, safe and toasty warm.
Felix stops walking, and grabs my other hand. He does his special grin, and grips my hands lightly.
"I am so grateful for the message you sent me. I would never be as happy without you. I thought, as soon as I saw your channel, that my heart would explode with love. There are so many girls out there - but I knew that you were the one girl that stood out from the crowd and make me want you even more. I am deeply, truly in love with you, and that will never change." He says. Tears drop from my eyes.
"Oh, Felix... I... I love you too. The only way I found you, was searching for puppies online. If that first search link of "Pewdiepie" didn't show up, I would never get to be with the boy of my dreams. I would never, ever, ever, be happy without. You know, I was so scared that you wouldn't like me, or just think that I am another one of your "Bros", but no. You fell for me, as I could never be so joyful without you in my life." A tear swells in his eyes.
He latches onto my hips, and kisses me hard. I stand on my tip-toes, and cup my hands around his cheeks. People begin to clap and cheer, but we ignore it.
He keeps a tight hold on me, and I run my hand through his hair. I feel our lips pull away, and I tuck my head under his chin.
"Felix!" A girls voice calls. Puzzled I lift my head to see what's going on. A girl with orange or auburn hair runs up to him, and jerks him to face her.
"Greta?! What the hell do -" The girl smacks her lips on his, and keeps a tight grip on him. My heart sinks, and I feel sick.
"Who..." Is all I can say.
"Marzia! This isn't what it seems! She's just my-"
"Girlfriend! And who is this bitch?" She gives me a cold stare as she interrupts Felix.
"Felix... How could you do this to me... Cheat? You said you were single..." I begin to sob, my hopes and happiness draining.
"I am!" Felix says, reaching for me, but I yank away.
"You... Fucker! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yell, and slap him across the face. In shock he holds his face.
"Hey! Don't you fucking touch him, slut!" Greta screams. I cry, and sprint away from the scene. I wobble as I run away, crying as hard as I could.
(Felix's POV)
"YOU BITCH! I BROKE UP WITH YOU!" I yell.
"But, I was drunk. So, that isn't a real breakup."
"WELL GUESS WHAT?!? IT WAS. BUT IF YOU WANT IT OFFICIAL, THEN I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU. I ALREADY DID, BUT THERE." I shove her, and search the crowd for Marzia. She's gone - only the people state in shock.
The apartment.
I search for a cab, but they keep ignoring me.
I need her back.
(Marzia's POV)
I slam the door shut of the apartment. Crying, I pack my things and clothes. I get Maya in her travel pack, and head for the door. Passing by a table next to the door, I grab my phone. I notice Felix's phone next to it. I shudder to grab his phone, and turn it on.
On the lock screen, there is a picture of me asleep, as the sun rises. A tear rolls down my cheek, and I swipe it away.
I throw it on the floor, and run out the door.
"Marzia..." Felix stands at the stairs.
"No. I thought I loved you... While you were dating someone? You lied to me." I mumble.
"But I wasn't! I'm broke -"
"I don't really want to hear it. I'm going back to Italy. Enjoy your life with... Greta." I say, and move him from the stairs.
"But I can't enjoy it without you..." He says. But he doesn't follow me.
Edgar barks at the stairs. Maya barks back.
I get a cab to the airport.
I sob, knowing I can never be buoyant again.