Marzia and Felix: Part Three

(Felix's POV)
The clock ticks 1:07 AM. I'm still sitting on the couch as Greta is asleep in the bedroom.
After Tweeting a few things, I decided to go to YouTube to watch some videos made by my Bro's.
(Marzia's POV)
It's now 12:30 AM. I am on my computer, while my mom and dad are asleep. I was bored, so I wanted to type in "puppies" in the Google Search bar.
I typed the letter "p", and I see something strange on the top of the list of searches.
"Pewdiepie? What's that?" I clicked in it, and there was a link to YouTube. I clicked it, and I discovered it was this boy, who made videos of himself playing games.
I felt something strange inside watching him, so I kept watching his videos.
It's now 1:07 AM. I knew this strange feeling was a crush, and I got so lost in my mind in love, that I sent him a message on YouTube, trying my hardest to speak English.
"Dear Pewdiepie, my name is Marzia. I discovered you, and I am definitely a Bro. I absolutely love your videos, and I was wondering if we can chat sometime. Thank you for reading this!" I wrote, quickly sending it. Reading it over, I felt extremely shy.
What have I done?
(Felix's POV)
Watching a video, a message was sent to me. I paused it, and opened it. After reading it, I looked at her channel. She didn't have any subscribers or videos, but she was the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. Her hair... So simple and long, he face so beautiful. I'm stunned!
I worked up the courage to respond:
"Hello Marzia! It's awesome that someone liked my videos like you. I would love to talk with you sometime. Talk to you soon! Pewdiepie (Or Felix).
I sent it, feeling energized. But, then I felt weird.
I don't know if she will respond! She is so beautiful, but I really don't know if she is a hot babe or a fat gross weirdo.
I hope I find out soon.
(Marzia's POV)
"I knew it. I knew Pewdiepie wouldn't respond. He is probably asleep with his pretty girlfriend - hopefully he doesn't have one - or just ignoring me, thinking an another one of his annoying - oh my god." I was completely in awe to see a personal message from Pewdie - well, Felix - and it's just for me!
Day by day, we would chat. He told me his email, address, Skype - everything!
I just hope he is how he seems... Hot, fit, sexy, kind, and talented.