Fake: Chapter 18

FAKE CH.18

In the morning, Blaine woke up first, looking up at Kurt as he cuddled against him. It was still hard to even think of Sebastian, especially when Kurt's sleeping body was right beside him. "Hey, Kurt, wake up." He whispered softly, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead.
Kurt opened his blue eyes slowly, a small smile appearing on his face as he saw Blaine. "Hey, you." He whispered, leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to Blaine's lips, wrapping his arms around him.
Blaine smiled against Kurt's lips, a happy sigh escaping him as they laid together. "I have to go meet my friend for coffee- are you okay here by yourself for a while?" He asked as he pulled away, running his hand over Kurt's side.
Kurt nodded. "Yeah, of course. I'll be fine." He smiled softly, taking Blaine's hand and intertwining their fingers. "You won't be gone too long, though, right?" He asked, biting his lip. "I just- I missed you."
Blaine bit his lip over a grin, shaking his head. "No, not too long. I'll be back in an hour or two." He said, nuzzling Kurt's nose and pressing another soft kiss to his lips. "I'll leave some cash on the kitchen counter for you to get some breakfast, and you can help yourself to anything in the fridge."
Kurt nodded, squeezing Blaine's hand. "Okay. Thank you." He whispered, leaning in and capturing Blaine's lips in a deep kiss, holding him close. "I'll see you soon."
Blaine was breathless as he pulled away, blushing darkly. "See you soon." He breathed, getting up and getting dressed. He soon walked out of the apartment, to a coffee shop that him and Rachel met at every Sunday morning. "Hey, Rach." Blaine smiled as he walked in, sitting down across from her. "What's new?"
He listened as Rachel rambled on about her new boyfriend and her Broadway audition coming up, sipping his coffee as she asked "What about you? How are things with you and Sebastian?"
Blaine swallowed thickly, tapping the table and taking a deep breath. "It, um- it was going fine." He said, looking down. "But then last night, Kurt showed up at my door."
Rachel frowned. "The prostitute you took to Hawaii?"
Blaine nodded. "Yeah, he showed up and some guy had beat the shit out of him. So, I let him in and I helped him get cleaned up and everything, and he stayed over." He said, biting his lip. "And, um- well, one thing led to another and I ended up sleeping with him."
Rachel gasped. "Are you kidding me?! You slept with him?" She breathed, shaking her head. "You have been trying to get over him for over a month now- and you thought that sleeping with him would help with that?"
Blaine sighed. "No, it's not like that. It wasn't just cause I was horny or whatever- it was so different this time. He was so slow and gentle and it was just /intimate/. It was amazing, and I don't think I've ever felt this way in my life." He said, looking up at Rachel. "Look, Sebastian is fine. But I don't want just 'fine,' you know? I want passion, and I want there to be a spark between us. I finally found someone that makes me really feel something."
Rachel nodded slowly. "Okay, I'm all for the passion and romance stuff, but I thought you said that Kurt wouldn't be with you. Did he change his mind?" She asked.
Blaine shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee. "I don't know, I have to talk with him when I get home. But last night he said that he wasn't going anywhere, so I have hope." He said, sighing softly. "I can't lose him again. I have to do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen."
Rachel nodded. "You do know how hard this must be for him, right?"
Blaine frowned. "Hard? All he has to do is move in." He laughed softly. "I already told him I'd take care of everything."
Rachel sighed softly. "Exactly. You'll be taking care of everything- and his entire new life will be based on you." She said softly. "What if you were to break up? If he loses you he loses everything, Blaine. I'm sure he's terrified. If things didn't work out, he'd have to go back to the streets."
Blaine nodded slowly. "I guess I never thought about it like that." He whispered, looking down. He had spent so much time thinking about how much his life would change, he hadn't really thought about what Kurt must be going through.
"Well, whatever you do, you have to break up with Sebastian." Rachel said, raising her eyebrow.
Blaine sighed softly and nodded. "I know. I'm meeting up with him right after this." He said, biting his lip. "Wish me luck."