Chapter 7

Nolan actually turned out to be a pretty good roommate. Aside from the fact that he was afraid to be alone, he was a pretty decent person.

"Hazel?" I heard Nolan call for me.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"Why is there a guy outside your door?" Nolan asked in a dark tone.

Oh crap.

I was going on a date! "Oh stay out of sight, I'll be back in a few hours. Bye!" I said hurriedly as I left the apartment.

I opened the door and quickly closed it and found myself being ogled by a man with dirty blond hair and sexy bright blue eyes.

"Hazel." Uriah said with a smirk as her wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

I felt like I was being watched but shrugged off the feeling, and Uriah's arm.

————

Arriving at the bar with Uriah was a bit scary for me. My lips had never touched liquor. Or a man for the matter.

This was technically my first date since High School.

I gulped and stepped over the threshold. I looked around and saw Uriah ordering drinks with a group of guys who each had girls on their laps.

I shuddered in disgust.

"Looks like Uriah brought in a virgin." One commented, looking me over.

I turned to leave but was grabbed by another guy. "I don't think so pretty lady." He slurred.

A third guy yanked on my hair causing me to yelp. They had girls attached to their arms practically and they sat me on Uriah's lap.

I tried to get off but froze once I felt how hard he was.

I seriously wanted to vomit.

I leapt off him and dashed towards the door.

"I think this newbie needs to learn her manners." A man said, blocking my path.

Damn I regretted this date.

Suddenly the man was shoved to the side. "Keep your filthy hands off her." A familiar and strong voice said angrily.

Nolan.

Hey ma dudes!

Here is some more covers...