Chapter 10

What do you think of the new cover?

Also, here is a meme for your trouble:

WARNING: IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO RAPE OR VIOLENCE THEN DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER

The room I was in was spotless. Room Service did a wonderful job.

Uriah has dragged me off to a hotel on the other side of town so that should Nolan come searching for me, he wouldn't find me.

I was sitting on the bed and glaring at Uriah who was leaning against the door drinking a bottle of beer.

I stood up and shuffled over to the window and admired the view. I was so distracted by the amazing view of the city that I didn't notice Uriah trudging over to me.

He suddenly placed his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him and I jumped when I felt a hard bulge in his pants press against my crotch.

Tears blurred my vision as I squirmed to get away from him.

Nothing worked until I worked up the courage to kick him in the balls.

Immediately his hand flew back and met with my cheek causing a loud smacking sound to echo through the room.

I reached my hand up to my cheek and felt the abrasion. It stung and tears streamed down my cheeks.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I screamed. I didn't care if the other people in the hotel were disturbed by my yelling, in fact I hoped they were. They deserve to know that they were sleeping so close to a rapist.

"Shhhhh." Uriah pressed a finger to his lips and we heard a knock on the door.

I screamed again. "GET AWAY FROM ME."

I began sobbing and Uriah looked frantic. "Damn, Viola was nothing like this."

I looked up at Uriah confused. "Viola?"

Uriah looked shocked. It was like he hadn't realized that he had said what he did.

"Forget I said anything." He said dismissively. I stood up and approached him.

"Listen, I don't care who you are but if you have done this to another girl you better tell me." I practically growled. I guess I've picked up a thing or two from Nolan.

"Also I'm your brother, Nolan's girlfriend." I said. It was the first time I had said it out loud but it was pretty obvious.

"Nolan died three years ago in a car accident." Uriah said tears stinging his eyes.

I shook my head. "I crashed my car in the woods and found him in the woods."

Uriah groaned. "No. He's my big brother. He is dead. Don't try and convince me otherwise. Also, I would never hurt my brother's girlfriend while he still breathes."

"Then who is Viola?" I pushed.

Uriah looked down at the design on the rug we were standing on.

"Well, I was really drunk and Viola was sitting on the couch waiting for Nolan to get home. I was drunk and burnt and there was a pretty girl on the couch so you can assume what happened and I got angry when she didn't listen to me so I hit her head. Hard. She fell and didn't get up." Uriah said looking at his hands. "Nolan came home and found his girlfriend dead and went out for a drive and died."

I shook my head. "He's not dead."

"Hey, it's the police, Open up." A deep voice said. I sobbed in relief as Uriah trudged over to the door.

He was obviously drunk.

He opened the door and saw three cops and Nolan.

"You are alive." He said shocked.

Nolan nodded. "Yes brother. I am."