"Hello there"

Your gaze moved up slowly, scanning the massive man in front of you. "Hello there." His voice deep but formally accented. He was enormous compared to you, his muscly body covered in some sort of armor and a silver eye patch over his right eye. "Um..hi." You waved awkwardly. He flashed a friendly smiled, still holding your hand. You stared at his soft countenance, every aspect of his face intriguing to you. He had blonde hair that looked like it had been recently buzzed and a short beard that wrapped around his strong jaw.

"You are beautiful." You whispered, thinking that you had said it inside your head and not out loud. "Thank you?" He chuckled coking his head to the side. You quickly let go of his hand realizing what you had just said. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I didn't mean to say that out loud!" You briskly moved your hands to your now cherry red face, getting a grin from the mysterious man.

"Relax. It's definitely not the first thing I've heard when meeting someone but, I'll take it as a complement. Are you Alright? I saw you fall down the hill." You rubbed your head nervously. "Ah yeah, I tripped. I was on my way back home from a hike. I'm sorry who are you?" He stood up strait. "I am Thor, God of Thunder." He said confidently. "God of thunder?" You raised an eyebrow, getting a nod from Thor. "Wait, you are that guy that was on tv trying to stop his brother from taking over the world!" You said recognizing him. "That's me." He smirked.

"Brother? Did you find something?" Another voice aproched both of you. Loki, the guy Thor was chasing a few years ago came out from a tree. You lost it as soon as he came out, fainting and falling towards the ground. Feeling a strong pair of arms wrapping around you before darkness overtook you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You said she was falling down a hill and fainted?." You heard a new male voice say. "Um no, she fell down the hill and I helped her up, we began talking and then Loki showed up, that's when she fainted." Thor said. "Oh so I'm the one to blame for!?" "Guys!" The new male voice interrupted. "What happened doesn't matter, she can probably help us get to a phone to contact S.H.I.E.L.D. So stop arguing and help me wake her up!" You opened your eyes, finally being able to take control over your aching body. "No need to do any of that, I'm awake now."

You looked around, it was hard to make out what was going on around you, being that your vision was a little blurry. You shook your head and focused your vision, seeing three men around you and your body laying in some sort of table. Loki, Thor and the new guy starred patiently. "What happened?" You said holding your head. "You were taking a walk in the forest and tripped falling down the hill, I found you then." You shook your head now remembering that the God of Thunder himself was the one who helped you up and you fainted once you saw his brother.

"Oh god, so I did actually meet you?" You said rubbing your hand against your face. "Yes" he nodded. "And I did call you beautiful!?" "You what?" Loki snapped, the other man just as surprised. "Nothing! Um I need to get back home." You stated hopping off the table. "Wait!" The unknown man went to your side holding your shoulders before you could move. He stepped back, giving you space. "I'm sorry my name is Bruce Banner, I am a scientist from Dayton, Ohio. But I live in New York at the moment. Its a long story how we got here, but we need your help. Please?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys! I just wanted to say thank you for all the support that this story has been receiving! I really appreciate it😁
Also I wanted to get your guys opinion on what kind of picture I should put in every chapter. Lately I've been just putting pictures of the places where the story is taking place because there aren't many pictures/gifs of Thor with short hair and eye patch that match the scenery. So tell me what kind of pictures you want to see in every chapter Please! (Cute gifs, funny pictures, etc) let me know! Also I wanted to give a shout out to my sister BrenOM30 she is a very talented writer! Right now she is writing a story called "The Recruits" which is a Loki fanfiction, it's really good! You guys should go check it out. As always thank you for reading and let me know what you think! See you in the next chapter!😁💕