Welcome Home

You guided the three men to the entrance of the house, all silent as to not draw any attention to the small  community you lived in. Loki and Thor looked around, examining everything around them as they walked. It had definitely been a while since they had come to Earth and well, they didn't remember much about it.

You inserted the key inside the doorknob, turning the key and unlocking the door. It swung open as you turned on the lights, the three men admiring the inside. "Wow, I missed this." Bruce said taking a deep breath. "I bet you did." You smiled sympathetically, coming to a stop in front of your living room. Thor, Loki and Bruce still inspecting the place. "It's nothing compared to what you guys are used to but you are more than welcome to stay here as long as you need." You said holding your hands together infront of your body shyly. Thor smiled. "Thank you lady (y/n). "Yes thank you so much." Bruce added. Loki turned to look at you, a poker face planted in his expression. "T-thank you mortal." He whispered. You nodded your head once and smiled. "You're very welcome. Why don't you guys get settled while I go get some blankets and pillows so that you guys can rest? Sound good?"

You tilted your head slightly. "What about calling Fury or Tony?" Bruce said furrowing his eyebrows. "It can wait, You guys have had a long day." He nodded. "Hey can I used your restroom?" He added. "Ofcorse, first door to the left." You said pointing to the hallway next to the stairs. "Thanks." He said as he jogged to the door. Your turned to look at Thor and Loki who where just standing awkwardly in front of you. You rested your left hand on your neck bitting the inside of your cheek nervously.

"Um I'm going to get those blankets, t-tell me of you need anything." You said as you began walking towards the stairs and to your room.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Shes something, isn't she?" Thor said rubbing the back of his neck. "Something alright." Loki responded. "Come on brother, don't be so harsh on her, she's helping us alright? Why don't you try to befriend her? You might take a liking to her." Loki rolled his eyes, arms crossed in front of him.
"Whatever you say brother." "I don't know Loki, there is something about her." "What?" Loki said, a confused look on his face. "She's different." Loki held his chin in thought. "In what way?" "I don't know, I just wanna get to know her."

Bruce came out of the restroom, rubbing his hands together as he walked towards Loki and Thor. "What Did I miss?" Thor crossed his arms In front of his chest. "Nothing, we were just talking about (y/n)." Bruce put his hands down, furrowing his eyebrows. "What about her?" "Yeah what about me?" You said suddenly coming down the stairs, a bunch of quilts and blankets in your hands. Thor scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Uh nothing lady (y/n)! We were just saying how kind you are for accepting us in your home." You tugged a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Oh, well thanks guys." You walked the rest of the stairs and stopped in front of them. "Alright um, I have a guest room upstairs right by my room, but it only has one bed. So two of you can share the room and one of you is going to have to sleep in the sofa." You said putting down the blankets in the armrest of said sofa. Thor, Loki and Bruce exchanged looks. Loki speaking first. "I will not sleep there!" Loki said pointing at the old couch.

You clapped your hands together, the three of them not paying any attention to you. "Alright I'm going to go... You guys talk it out and I'll be right back." You said slowly walking towards the stairs, once again making your way up. You could hear three voices  arguing downstairs as you started a warm shower. You giggled stepping into it and beginning to rinse yourself.

After 10 minutes you hopped off the shower, drying yourself with a towel and changing into a clean pair of pajamas. You dried your hair with the soft towel and brushed it, leaving it slightly damp. You looked at the clock on your night stand, 11:00 p.m it marked. Exiting your room you skipped downstairs, your eyes settling on a grumpy god of Thunder laying on a tiny sofa. You giggled walking towards him. "You look comfy." You teased. He smirked. "I've had worse." You laughed, tapping the strong legs that dangled off the sofa. "Is Loki seriously going to share a bed with Banner?" You raised an eyebrow "Tch, no. He's taking the bed while banner is going to sleep on the floor." He put an arm behind his head.

"Figured." You giggled. "Oh my God, they also took the extra blankets!?" You said finally noticing the blankets where gone. He grinned. "It's alright, I'll sleep soundly here." "No, I know for a fact that that's the most uncomfortable couch in existence." You pointed to the couch then crossed your arms, Thor raised an eyebrow. "Come on I'll give you a better place to sleep." You grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch. His enormus hand swallowing your tiny one. You guided him upstairs into your room, tip toeing as to not wake Loki and Bruce. You turned the doorknob and swung the door open, Thor staying quiet not knowing what to say.  You turned on the light, letting go of his hand and walking to your closet.

"You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." You said pulling out a couple of blankets out of the closet . "Lady (y/n), you are too kind but, It's your bed. It would be discourteous of me to let you sleep on the floor." You set the blankets on the bed. "And it would be discourteous of me to not let you sleep on the bed. So please take it." He stepped closer to you. "(Y/n) please do not argue with me, take the bed." That's when it hit you. "Fine! We'll both take the bed." You crossed your arms, raising an eyebrow and acting offended. He starred at you with arms crossed. "Fair enough." He nodded his head. Wait what? "I thought you wouldn't agree to that." You said your expression showing shock.

"It's the only fair thing to do." He shrugged. Suddenly you felt your face get hot red. "Uh, well I- um." You stuttered, backing away towards the door. "I'll be right back!" You blurted out, racing out of your room and shutting the door behind you. Oh god, what am I going to do!? I've never shared a bed with anyone before! Specialy with a god!! You panicked heading down the stairs towards the kitchen.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Did I say something wrong?" Thor thought out loud. Heh she's adorable when she's embarrassed. He grinned. She seemed to be bothered by the thought of us sharing a bed. What shall I do?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yay! A really long chapter!! I hope you guys like it! I'm going to be starting school in 2 days and I wanted to leave you guys with a long one because now that school is starting, I might take longer than usual to post. But again, I will try my best to post as often as I can!😁 Thank you all for supporting this story and for continuing to read it!
(Btw do you guys want me to continue putting songs on top of every chapter? Let me know if you do!) I love you all, remember to let me let me know you liked it by voting and commenting! See y'all in the next one🤗😁❤
P.S sorry you have to click to see the whole gif at the top. But it was worth it, right?👌