My lady

Dang I've been inspired lately. lol anyway, this chapter is super short, I apologize for that, but we are getting close to the ending of the story! I have a couple of ideas of how I am going to end it but I still haven't decided. I really hope you guys like this chapter, let me know if you do! Enjoy!
—————————————————————————————————————-
(Play song now)
You felt your heart sink as you processed the words said, all sorts of emotions hitting you like a wave.
"(Y/n), is something the matter?" Thor asked, a concerned look on his face.
You shook your head, handing the phone to Thor.

"Yes?" Thor answered. "Brother! Bruce fixed the earpiece! All we need to do is press the Emergency button and the Avengers will have our exact location!" You hear Loki say. Thor's face beamed with excitement. "Were on our way!" He said before hanging up and picking you up to spin you around. You hugged him tight, not wanting to let go.

He was about to set you down when you held on to him, not letting him set you down.
"(Y/n) what's the matter?" He said holding you in his arms as you let a single tear slid down your face, not being able to keep your feelings in any longer. He gently lifted your chin so that he could see your face. "Please tell me what's bothering you." He said, wiping the tear of your face. You looked down, leaning your head on his chest. "(Y/n) please." He begged. You raised your head again to meet his blue eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes you had fallen in love with.
"Thor I- I don't think I can let go." You said between tears. He embraced you.

"You don't have to." He said. "(Y/n) I love you." You lifted your head to meet his gaze. "I wont ever let you go." He said starring down into your (e/c) eyes before pulling you into a kiss.

The kiss was different from the one you had first shared with Thor. This one was loving, allowing you to feel how much he actually cared about you. How much he loved you.

He held your waist pulling you closer to him as you moved your hands up to cup his cheek.
You both separated at the same time, keeping your faces just centimeters apart as you smiled at each other lovingly.

"(Y/n)?" Thor said, as he continued to look at you. You rubbed your thumb on his cheek. "Yes?"
Suddenly his face turned serious.

"Be my lady."