The meeting

You lifted your head off of Thor's chest groggily, the both of you being awaken by the sound of unfamiliar voices downstairs. Suddenly remembering what happened last night, you jumped off your bed in a panic. "Is that them?!" You said pointing to the door. He stretched his hands out in front of him. "Yes it's okay, don't worry. Everything is going to be okay." You nodded your head, looking down at yourself and seeing that you were still wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

"I think I'm going to change before going downstairs." You said running a hand through your messy hair. "I think I should do the same." He said approaching you, and taking your hands in his. He looked down at you, sliding a loose strand of hair off your face. "I can't wait to introduce you." He said grinning. You smiled, pecking him on the cheek then rushing to the restroom.

You washed your face, brushed your teeth, combed your hair and changed into a flannel and jeans. You slid into a  pair of converse and topped off your outfit with a beanie. You opened the restroom door to find Thor ready to go. You walked up to him, taking his hand as you both stood in front of the door. "Alright, this is it." He said smiling. "Let's do it." You both nodded at each other, Thor grabbing the doorknob and twisting it open.

The voices began to grow louder and clearer as you approached the stairs. Your heart was pounding so fast you thought it would pop out of your chest. All eyes suddenly turned to you and Thor as you began to make your way down the stairs. There where many faces that were familiar to you but that you'd never seen in person. You and Thor approached the crowd hand in hand, Thor smiled as he walked.  Loki and Bruce stood aside as a blond man that was slightly shorter than Thor embraced him, giving him a pat on the back. "It's nice to see ya again Thor." "Same to you Cap." Thor said returning the pat. A woman with red hair came up to Thor. "Thor." She nodded her head smiling. "Nice to you see you too Natasha." He smiled. Finally a man in a gray suit and glasses stretched his arms out to Thor. "Nice to see you big guy." The man said as Thor embraced him with a pat on the back. "Nice to see you too Tony." Thor said. You stood behind the whole time, smiling as you saw Thor meet up with his old friends.

"Who's the pretty lady?" Tony said walking towards you. Thor smiled, walking to your side and sliding an arm around your waist. "Oh, my friends, I want to present to you the woman who made all of this possible. This is (y/n), my girlfriend."