Friends

The next day, you woke up very early.  6:30 to be exact. Feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. Never had you woken up in such a good mood, but it felt nice, different. It was Friday after all, which meant no work for you, and that made everything a thousand times better. Seating up on your bed, you stretched turning to look at Thor still sound asleep. He looks so peaceful.  You thought as you admired every feature of his body. I wonder what he is dreaming about?

Carefully hopping off your bed, you tiptoed to the restroom, trying your best to be quiet as you  got ready. About 10 minutes of messing around in the restroom, you quietly slid the door open and swiftly exited your room. "Phew!" you said wiping off the invisible sweat on your forehead, suddenly noticing Loki standing right in front of you. You jumped back, startled by the god.

"What was that for?" He cocked his head judgingly. "And a very good morning to you too Loki." You sighed. He stood there, inspecting you from head to toe. "I'm sorry Loki, it's just- you startled me. I didn't mean to be rude." He continued to stare at you, confusion written all over his face. "Why don't we start over? We didn't exactly start on the right foot, and I want to make things right between the both of us, So what do you say?" You stretched out your hand to him, hoping that he would shake it. He looked down, starring at your hand in doubt. Thor's words echoing in his head. "Why don't you try to befriend her? You might take a liking to her." 

He grasped your hand, shaking it firmly. "Loki, god of mischief." He said smugly.  You smiled. "(Y/n) but you can call me (your nickname)" He shook his head from side to side, his eyebrows furrowing teasingly. "Hmmm No, I think I prefer Mortal." You rolled your eyes playfully.  "Whatever you say. Mischief." You smirked, letting go of his hand and making your way down the stairs. He returned the smirk, not bothering to follow you.

You entered the kitchen, opening the fridge door with a swing and starring at the items inside. What would two gods and a strong human being like to eat for breakfast? You thought as your eyes scanned the half empty fridge. I mean, there's not much to eat apart from eggs and bacon. That sounds good right? And with coffee? I think that's good. You thought to yourself, rubbing your chin as you decided. "Bacon and eggs it is!" You chirped pulling out the ingredients and setting them on the counter.

Loki suddenly came in to the kitchen, his emerald gaze eyeing the food on the counter. "Hungry?" You said beginning to crack eggs into a pan. "Food would be good , yes." He smiled slightly as he leaned his elbows towards the counter. "Alright, it will be out in a sec." You nodded, adding salt and pepper to the pan. You  focused on the food, not noticing Loki starring. He kept quiet for a moment, Thinking. "Where is my brother by the way? Wasn't he going to sleep on the couch?" You froze, your cheeks suddenly turning red. "Um, I told him to sleep upstairs." You began. Scrapping the eggs into a plate, attempting to hide your nervousness.

"He was uncomfortable on the couch and I offered him to sleep in my room." You shrugged, Loki's face filling with amusement. "No no! Not like that! He slept on the floor." You stammered, your face turning even more red. "Uh-huh." He said, his face suspicious. "H-here you go." You said sliding the plate towards Loki. "You can pull a stool there if you want." He nodded grabbing the plate and seating  down as you handed him a fork. Grabbing your own plate, you sat next to him, setting the plate down and picking up your hair into a messy bun. You both sat there enjoying your food, not a sound coming out of either's mouth. 7:10, the clock marked.

"You've always lived alone?" Loki began, his voice once again startling you. "Um yeah, since I was eighteen." You said, twirling your food around the plate as you spoke. "Ran away from home?" He raised an eyebrow. "From the orphanage." You said keeping your head down on your food. Loki was not expecting an answer like that, therefore amusing him. He looked down in shame for a moment, then looked up to say something, but was cut off by Bruce wobbling down the stairs. "Good morning guys." He yawned, opening his eyes and sniffing the air around him. "What is that wonderful smell?" He said rubbing his hands together.

You stood up from the stool, walking back into the kitchen and grabbing the pan with eggs. "Eggs and bacon, would you like some?" You saw Bruce's eyes lit up suddenly, all the sleepiness disappearing. "Yes please!" He chirped grabbing the plate you had served for him and seating down on the small table next to the living room. You laughed shaking your head then turning to look at a quiet Loki. "Oh did you want some more?" "No no, I'm quite satisfied, thank you (y/n)." He nodded his head. "Your quite welcome Loki." You grinned, watching him stand up from his spot and make his  way upstairs. Thor was right, she's quite interesting. He thought as his figure disappeared up the stairs.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Wow that took a long time. I know I have been saying this a lot lately, but again I'm sorry for taking too long. School started recently and it makes it harder for me to write with all the homework and "responsibilities." But thank you all so much for being patient! This chapter was more about Loki and the reader beginning to get along, I thought it was kind of cute. But don't worry! More Thor and reader action on the next chapter, promise! Hope you guys liked it! See y'all in the next one😁