"Armorless"

Waiting for Thor, Loki and Bruce to get ready, was like waiting for your mom to get back with groceries. It took an eternity! You slid into a pair of ripped jeans, braided your hair into a French braid in less than 10 minutes, managed to pour yourself a cup of tea and still the three mortals were cramped Into a room doing god knows what.

You sat down on your old couch, grabbing your favorite book with one hand and holding the hot cup of tea with the other. "How long does it take a god to get ready?" You said sipping on your tea.

An eternity later....

"All set lady (y/n)" you heard a familiar deep voice say from the stairs. You turned towards the voice, Thor was walking down, rubbing his hands together as he did, Loki and Bruce following close behind. Your jaw dropping at the sight of them. They were all wearing totally different outfits than before, their bodies completely armorless.

Thor was wearing a tight fitted long sleeve millitary green shirt with jeans and dark brown Oxfords, On the other hand, Loki wore a full on black suit with shiny black dress shoes, and Bruce wore a navy blue botton down shirt that was rolled up to mid arm, brown dress pants and matching oxfords.

"Wow." You managed to breathe out. That explains the time. You starred at them for a couple seconds then slid your eyes to your outfit choice, You did notlook as good as they did. Your gaze turned back to them, You noticed that there something different about Thor's face, his eye patch was gone and he had both eyes now. Suddenly your expression filling with amusement, and confusion. "H-how-?" You said tilting your head to the side.

"Loki." Was the the only thing that Thor said as he shrugged and beamed that perfect smile of his. "Ah." You said, remembering that Loki was perfectly capable of making illusions. You couldn't help but stare at the perfect figure that Thor was, never had you paid much attention to him or any of the Avengers before, but now everything about him intrigued you. It didn't bother you that he had lost an eye or his long golden hair, he was different from anyone you had seen before, and the thought of him made you feel butterflies in your stomach.

You put a loose strand of hair behind your ear, finally snapping out of thought. "Dont get me wrong on this," You began sheepishly. "You guys look great!" You stuck your hands out in front of you. "But don't y'all get tired of wearing those uncomfortable armors all day?" Now they were the ones with confused looks. "Um we wear them on a daily basis, I guess we've gotten used to them." Thor said scratching the back of his head.

"What if you need to take them off to clean them? What will you wear then?" You cocked an eyebrow. "She has a good point." Bruce said nodding, getting a thankful smile from you. Thor and Loki looked at each other then back at you, both raising an eyebrow. "So what are you proposing?" Loki asked confused.

"A shopping trip after we go get Bruce's stuff!" You said sounding all cheery. "But aren't we already doing that lady (y/n)?" Thor just as confused as his brother. "Well two different kinds of shopping, now everyone, to the car!" You pointed to the front door  ending the conversation, everyone listening and joining you outside.