Short Talk

(Play song above now)
You prepared yourself a cup of (favorite tea), stirring sugar into it and taking a sip. That was sooo embarrassing. Why did I have to say that!? You thought as you sat on the countertop covering your face. 

Taking another sip from the sugary goodness, you heard heavy steps coming down the stairs. Thor. He saw you in the kitchen and made his way towards you, seating by your side. You swung your legs back and forth nervously.

"I'm sorry if I-" Thor began but you cut him off. "N-no! You have nothing to apologize for." You shook your head slightly, playing with your hands which settled on your lap. "It's just-" you paused. "What is it?" He scooted closer to you. "You are going to laugh." You whispered. "I would never." He assured. You sighed, once again covering your face with your hands. "I've never shared a bed with anyone." You said embarrassed. Your words being muffled by your hands.

You heard a soft giggle, spreading the fingers on your face to see Thor laughing softly. "You said you wouldn't laugh!" You scolded. He continued giggling, his laugh becoming louder. "That's what was bothering You?" He raised an eyebrow. "Easy for you to say! Y-you've probably shared a bed with t-thousands of girls!" He smirked. "That is not true, but if makes you feel better, I will sleep on the floor." He grinned. "But-" You began, this time Thor cutting you off. "No buts, you've already done a lot for us." You sighed, looking down at your lap, then at Thor. He starred at you, his beautiful blue gaze waiting for your answer. You nodded. Thor smiled once more, taking your hand from your lap and giving the top a gentle kiss.

"Sweet dreams lady (y/n)." He whispered, hopping off the counter and making his way upstairs. Sweet dreams Thor...

You sighed contentedly, Thinking about Thor and how sweet he was. Never had you been in a relationship, but you wondered if one would come to be with Thor. Sure you had just met him, but the moment your eyes met, you felt connected to him. In a way that you had never felt with anyone before.

You turned to look at the built in clock on the stove, 11:49 it read. Hopping off the counter, you finished the rest of the tea and headed upstairs. Carefully opening the door to your room and seeing a peaceful Thor sleeping  on the floor. With the little light that came from the hallway, you could see Thor had used the blankets you left on the bed to make himself a bed.

Glad that he was comfortable, you shut the door and tiptoed to your bed, carefully sliding under the covers. It took you a while to fall asleep, you just couldn't get the handsome god out of your head. You spent about an hour twisting and turning around your bed until finally sleep took over.