Rest in Piece Angel

I was debating whether to post this or not but I'm doing it now only to give condolences to Kim Taehyung and his family. I hope you all understand and this post is not meant to disrespect anyone. Please don't start anything but awareness, please don't do anything such as hashtags about this topic, thank you.

I've recently heard that Kim Taehyung's grandfather had passed away. Reports have said that they have seen Kim Taehyung, his family, and the other members at a funeral house and at the Daegu hospital to visit his grandfather. There is not much detail given.

I just want to give my deep condolences to Kim Taehyung, his family, and everyone who is involved with this matter and is suffering. Me, Army, and everyone hope that his grandfather is in peace, and we hope that Taehyung, his family, and everyone else will be able to take time to cope what just had happened and for them to get better in time. I know that his members will help him and take care of him when he is down. As for Army, please give all your support, prayers, and condolences to Taehyung, his family, and everyone else who is suffering about this, and please give them time.

There is so much I want Remember Taehyung, your grandfather and grandmother will always watch over you and be there for you.  He is in a better place now, with your grandmother. You have your family, friends, members, and us to help you.

We all love you.

Thank you.