Chapter 18

WARNING! This chapter is a somewhat of a huge roller coaster,this contains topics such as phobias, some connections with PTSD, bullying, and a lot more. PLEASE go to the END of the chapter where I usually leave my notes down there if you are in any way sensitive to these topics so I can give you a brief summary of this chapter. Therefore, you don't have to feel left out and read this chapter.  Or just go right when Jungkook's part is over and see that the sensitive stuff is over and it's all funny and stuff with the members being silly again, If you aren't sensitive or you're going to read the chapter either way, PREPARE BECAUSE IT'S SOMEWHAT OF A ROLLER COASTER! Good luck and enjoy this chapter!

"I'M BACK BITCHES!" Yoongi screams out, holding bags of food as up in the air. He lets his arms drop when he sees everyone, including Tae, in the living room blankly staring at him. He walks over to the kitchen, sets down the bags and walks over to them.

"W-What's with the family reunion?" He says, awkwardly chuckling a bit. 

"We all need to talk, about what happened after dinner with Jungkook." Jin says. Yoongi gulps and nods,sitting down at the sofa with everybody else. 

"A few days ago, around eight to nine-thirty at night, you and Taehyung had an argument about Jungkook being a hybrid. Taehyung oppose of the idea of him being a hybrid AND being in the group, while Yoongi argued with him--"

"Long story short, both of you fought, went your separate ways, and didn't talk over the past few days." Jin says, interrupting Namjoon as he looks done with him. They both nod, meeting each other's eyes before looking away, both trying to swallow the lump on their throat.

"Taehyung, I know you have a, phobia if that's the correct term, of hybrids." Jimin speaks up, Tae nodding while biting his lip.

"I know this will be hard for you. I've seen how you've acted with hybrids, and it's not pretty." Jimin adds to his statement.

"Remember the fanmeet? Where you found a hybrid fan in the crowd." Hoseok adds.

"You had to leave because you almost had an attack."

"Unfortunately." Tae responds.

(I'm not sure if this information is correct, according to my research people with phobias do have anxiety OR panic attacks when they come across the thought of being exposed with their phobias or being exposed with them. Please comment or message me personally if this is incorrect, thank you.)

"But my point is, Jungkook is not a fan, at least not in that way. He is our new family member, and we have to treat him like one." Namjoon says.

"Meaning you--"

"Have to learn to face it, that I have to learn to face Jungkook." Tae says.

"Yeah, think you can do that?"Jin asks of Tae.

"I will try, for everyone."

"Thank you, now you Yoongi." Jim turns to Yoongi, causing him to look up at his direction.

"Yes?" 

"You defended Jungkook, and everything, but.."

"You started saying some.."

"Fucked up things." Tae finished Namjoon's sentence, looking at him with teary eyes.

"I--I know, I didn't mean it."

"Yeah but I want you to be aware of it." Hoseok.

"The things you said back brought some things that happened with Tae. Some unpleasant things." Jin commented.