Chapter 19

This isn't edited well as I hoped it would so yeah.

Rip.

Just a spoonful of procrastination helps the speed of the updates go down--

As he proceeds to get out of the car and walk to his front door, Jungkook waves goodbye to his noona, eyeing him before yelling at him from the car.

"IF THOSE FUCKERS HURT YOU, YOUR ASS BETTER HAVE ME ON SPEED DIAL! AND DON'T FORGET YOUR MEETING WITH THE DIRECTOR!" Hyun Jae says, showing her phone before glaring at him to show that she's not fucking around.

"YES NOONA! BYE!" Jungkook yells back, his face flushed red in embarrassment as his neighbors look at me weirdly from their houses. She gives him a thumbs up before heading into the road.

This noona, I swear.

He sighs as he walks to the front of his door, opening it and closing it behind him. Walking to the living room, he throws his keys on the table and collapses onto the couch, facing the wall. Too comfy to move, Jungkook thinks about all the problems he will have to sort out. How will he tell Bang PD nim, the stylist and makeup artist, and most importantly, his hyungs about this? Production is in two days, the cuts and bruises won't heal for a while. Everyone is going to be asking a question. He exhales loudly, his eyes getting heavy and about to fall asleep. Just as he almost closes his eyes, he jolts up from the bruises kicking in from his back and curses out loud.

"AH SHIT! Why did my dumbass have to do that? I regret ever laying on this, its cursed." Jungkook whined, trying to softly massage his back. He slowly walks to his fridge, walking in a weird way so his back hurts less. As he gets to the fridge, he opens it and takes out a ice pack and closes the fridge. He immediately puts the ice pack on the area that his back is hurting, the cool and sharp relieving pain somehow makes Jungkook relieved and cringe. He pulls out the kitchen table chair, sitting on it as his aching feet finally gets to rest.

"Ah, I should probably text my hyungs." Jungkook softly whispers, pulling out his phone out of his pocket. He unlocks his phone and goes to the group chat. Trying to successfully type with one hand. 

Friday 10:25 PM

BunnyBoOIIII

Hi hyungs

WOrLDwIDe_hAndSOMe

JUNGKOOKKKK

BuisnessPartnerUno

JUNGKOOOOK

AHHHHHH

BusinessPartnerTwo

'Sup

BunnyBoOIIII

Why is everyone up?

WOrLDwIDe_hAndSOMe

I'm eating and my food is cold af

BuisnessPartnerTwo

You are welcome Hyung 

WOrLDwIDe_hAndSOMe

Suck my ass 

_RM_

This is what happens when Jin

Doesn't like his food