Chapter 16

This shit is un proofread
Rest in peace cuz this is SHITTY AF--

"Hey, calm down Taehyung--" Jimin says, trying to call him down.

"HOW CAN I BE CALM!? Freaking Jungkook is a damn hybrid--"

"Watch your tongue, Taehyung." Yoongi warned him.

"That's not the worse part, oh no. You hyung decided not to tell us."

"You guys weren't ready. I swear I was going to tell you all."

"When hm?"

"Today actually, in the morning I was ready to tell you all. Then I saw how all of you were happy, even you Tae. I couldn't spoil your guys' mood."

"Is that why you were a bit off Yoongi? Because of that?" Jin asked him, Yoongi nodding as a 'yes'.

"That doesn't excuse you from anything."

" I know it doesn't."

"Taehyung, he was asked not tell anyone. You especially know why."

"Unfortunately. But hyung--"

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but can we please deal with this in the morning? This was the best and relaxing night we ever had in a long time, I think it's best if we just talk about this tomorrow. Hopefully being more respectful." Namjoon said, muttering the last part as it was being said to Tae directly.

"You all can go to sleep, I still want to talk to Yoongi hyung."

"NO, we know that by twenty minutes of you guys talking, you both will start shouting at each other in dialect. Besides, I do not want to hear both of you--"

"Then we'll talk outside. Come on hyung." Tae said,  interrupting Jin and grabbing Yoongi by the arm and dragging him outside with him. He closes the door behind him.

"This is crazy, even for Taehyung or Yoongi." Hoseok said, massaging his forehead.

"Can you blame him?" Jimin said, continuing.
"I mean seriously. We all know what happened. After last time.."

Jungkook rubs his eyes one more time while not disturbing his earbuds, tapping his pencil on the piece of paper and trying to figure out this damn equation. He keeps erasing and writing, wishing that this problem was in google. Suddenly, he hears a notification above his msuic.

Fuck it, I deserve a break.

Although he expected a youtube notification or a webtoon, he gets a private message from Yoongi. Curious, he opens the chat and sees Yoongi texting him.

Wednsday 10:39 PM

GeniusBoi
Hey Jungkook
You awake?

JustinSeagurr is typing...

JustinSeagurr
Yeah
Whats up hyung?

GeniusBoi
Holy shit you are awake
Why?

JustinSeagurr
Math my dude
Math

GeniusBoi
Understandable
But that isn't the reason I texted
Do you mind if we go out and eat something

JustinSeagurr
You're not full from the food we ate?
Because same

GeniusBoi
Jungkook
We ate three hours ago

JustinSeagurr
Oh shit

GeniusBoi
Besides we might eat ice cream or something
You know
Light food