Spooky Chapter cuz.. Pt2

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Jin yells at them, the '95 liners frozen at their position.

"We didn't mean to!" Jimin says, trying to prove his innocence.

"He made me!" Tae said, pointing at Jimin who looks betrayed.

"YAH! IT WAS YOUR IDEA!" Jimin yells at him.

"NU UH"

"YU-UH"

"NU UH"

"YU UH--"

"You guys are adapting to EVERY stupid trend!" Yoongi says, facepalming. 

"There you guys are, why are you here?" The stylist noon a says, suddenly appearing at the door behind them.

"We had to some important buiness related disscussion." Tae says, putting on a seemingly convincing serious face.

"...You guys were battling each other with fornite dances weren't you?"

"...Yes" Jimin shamefully admits. Their stylist just laughs at them admitting it before speaking once again.

"Oh my goodness. Well, you guys are going to practice any time now, Jungkook is waiting for you as well as everyone else."

"Where?" Joon asks.

"At the dance practice room. Now go, hurry!" Their stylist said, rushing them to go.

"We'll disscuss this later. Now come on." Jin says, walking out the room with everyone else.

...

Hobi closes the door behind him as he sees everyone slapping Jungkook's leg.

"HYUNGS THIS IS ABUSE!" Jungkook screams, naruto running from everybody else.

" YOU CANT HIDE FROM US!" Jimin shouts, the only one makes an effort to run as everybody watches.

"What the nuggets.." Hobi mutters looking at everybody then looking at the two maknaes running.

"I turn around for a slight minute, and chaos is already happening." Hobi says, walking towards everybody.

"Welcome to the reality of Bts, enjoy your stay." Yoongi says, patting Hobi's shoulder.

"EVERYONE! WE ARE ABOUT TO START SHOOTING! GET IN YOUR PLACES!" The cameraman shouts enough to make sure that even the two running boys can hear him. Jimin and Jungkook stop to eventually catch their breath and walks to everybody.

"I'll get you later kookie."

"In your dreams hyung." Jungkook says, feeling confident enough to run far from him after shooting the dance practice. Everybody huddles up to the the cameraman to hear what dance they are going to do.

"Ok, so everybody has decided that you guys are going to do anpanan." The director announces.

"That's easy enough." Jimin says, agreeing to the choice.

"Yeah but it might be harder because of what you guys are wearing."

"But.. We all have leggings to hide it."

"Except Jungkook."

"I CALL BULLSHIT! NOONA YOU ARE STILL MAD AT THE FACT THAT I ATE YOUR SKEWERS!" Jungkook yells, pointing at his stylist as she starts wheezing.

"Calm down Jungkook, she gave you mercy and let you wear shorts so you are fine."

"She owes me." Jungkook mutters out loud, causing Jin to hit him and Jimin secretly giggling.