c. twelve

[ Maybe you'll hate Zayn a little bit less at the end of this chapter. Maybe not. Thank you for 900 votes though!

THIS IS HORRIBLY UNEDITED. I'M SO SORRY IF THERE ARE TONS OF TYPOS. ]

-x-

"What do you mean they go away?" Harry asked carefully, not trying to push Niall into any uncomfortable situation.

"L-look... I kinda don't really sort of want to talk about it, y'know?" Niall stammered, his voice rushed. He didn't seem uncomfortable. He just seemed kind of, well, scared.

Harry nodded, burying his face in Niall's neck and giving a content sigh. Harry was comfortable where he was right now and Niall was comfortable as well. He liked when Harry tried new things to take their relationship further.

Harry was very happy how far Niall had come. Niall had went from being a blushing mess and afraid to even sit near Harry to still being a blushing mess but more open-minded. And although they would probably not kiss for a little while, Harry would still be content with cuddles and holding hands.

"I'm tired," Harry murmured into Niall's neck.

Niall squirmed a little bit, slightly uncomfortable from Harry's hot breath on his neck.

"Please don't move," Harry groaned, and Niall's eyes widened about what he had just done.

His bum was placed on Harry's lap, which means he was also on top of Harry's - er, yeah. Of course moving around would be a bad decision.

"Sorry, sorry," Niall apologized quickly, staying as still as he possibly could.

"Want to get to bed?"

"Yeah."

"It's been a long day, hasn't it?"

"Yeah," Niall said again, not really knowing how to carry the conversation.

Harry released Niall and patted his thigh, making the blonde boy bite his lip at the feeling that was sent throughout his body. He hopped off of Harry, and waited until Harry stood up to follow him into the room.

They got into their cuddle position on the bed, and Harry fell asleep quickly, but Niall wasn't as eager to fall asleep.

Niall knew Harry didn't mean to open up a scab that Niall had tried to put over his memories about the Picking house. But it was absolutely terrible there. And all of the bad moments and all of the horrible things that happened in that building came flooding back to Niall all at once and he didn't sleep until a few hours later

-x-

Niall woke up to the sound of Harry talking, which wasn't that bad of a way to wake up, except for the fact that Niall had only gotten a couple of hours of sleep, and was feeling very tired still. Harry was sat up on his side of the bed, his phone in front of him and a giant smile on his face.

It took Niall a few moments to fully wake up, but when he did, he stretched and caught Harry's attention.

"Mum, Niall is finally awake," Harry told his phone. Niall blinked a few times, not wanting to talk because of his morning voice.

Harry scooted closer to the blonde boy who was hoisting himself up on his elbows and made sure his phone showed both of them in the little box in the corner. There was a woman on the phone screen who had brown hair, the same color as Harry's, and her eyes were also green like Harry's.

Niall gave a small wave and the woman, Harry's mum, brought her hand up to her mouth to hide a large smile.

"Oh, honey..." His mum said behind her hand. She then took her hand off of her mouth and brought to her heart, patting it. "Hi there."