c. sixteen

[ THERE WAS SO MUCH NARRY IN THE LIVESTREAM. IS EVERYONE STILL ALIVE? DID ANYONE PASS OUT FROM NIALL GRABBING HARRY OR TOUCHING HIS HAIR???? DO WE NEED ANY MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR THE FIST BUMPS AND GLANCES AT EACH OTHER? ARE WE OKAY??

i'm so narry af like how did i even get here

this is a filler chapter with some pretty important things. ]

time skip to a week later

-x-

Niall was currently sitting on the kitchen counter and swinging his legs, entertaining himself while Harry cooked lunch for him. Harry had even put on an apron and a chef's hat just for Niall's enjoyment.

Harry's goal for the day was to make Niall as happy as he possibly could.

See, Harry had an interview today and Niall was really excited for it. However, Harry got a call saying Niall wasn't allowed to go to the interview with Harry. Niall was really upset about it, so Harry did everything he could to put a smile on Niall's face.

Harry told Niall stupid jokes that were just way too bad not to laugh at them. He gave him chocolates (only milk chocolate and caramel ones, Niall hated any other type), which Niall was very grateful for. And he made sure to pepper Niall's face with kisses until the boy was a giggling mess.

And now here Harry was, cooking Niall some bacon because that's what he wanted.

Niall was still upset about the rules he had to follow with Harry's career. Half of them didn't make sense, like Niall not being able to use Harry's computer in case he stumbled upon something that had to due with business, and half of them were just silly. He didn't protest against them, though.

Harry suddenly jumped away from the pan and hissed out in pain, clutching his index finger. Niall jumped off of the counter and went over to Harry, grabbing the finger and examining it.

It looked like Harry had burned himself, and Niall looked up at Harry with concerned eyes.

"What'd you do?" Niall asked gently.

"I touched the side of the pan," Harry groaned.

Niall brought Harry's finger up to his lips, kissing it delicately and giving him a smile. Harry made a fake disgusted face.

With amusement in his voice, Harry said, "You just kissed burned skin."

Niall shrugged. "I bet it feels better now."

"You know what?" Harry examined his finger. "It doesn't."

Niall just laughed and playfully pushed Harry back to the direction of the stove. "I'll go get someone to help, just finish making my bacon."

-x-

"Narry trivia while we wait?" Niall asked as he stepped into the bedroom, watching Harry rush to the dresser.

"Um, yeah! Short game, though."

"Alright. What's Niall's favorite number?"

Harry scoffed. "8. Easy." He pulled a shirt out of the dresser and scrunched his face at it. "I don't remember having this."

"That's not a trivia question," Niall teased, catching the shirt when Harry threw it at his face while sticking out his tongue.

"What is Harry's second biggest fear?" Harry pulled a pair of jeans from the dresser and compared them to the pair he had on. He put the jeans back.

"Shoot. Um, I think it's something to do with dark rooms."

"Dark attics," Harry informed.