III

(Still rewriting)

On the way to class, I saw a spiky, blonde haired boy. He took a glance at me but walked away not caring. 'Who does he think he is?!' I thought, Midoriya said that he was going to class, just Intime for me to know he was in the same class as me.

"Screw this!" I say, the attention was on me. The teacher, (mr Aizawa) gave me a tired look, "mr. l/n, wait outside the classroom please." As I was walking out, I could feel eyes on me. I looked to see where it came from, the blonde, spiky haired boy gave me a cheeky grin. I returned it, as a sign of friendship.

I waited outside for the teacher to call me back in, by the looks of it, he didn't call me in. I just decided to wander around, considering I didn't get a personal 'tour'. Although I was previously a villain, it wasn't like I was going to research about all the heroes, my father sent guards to take care of me, but good thing they think im still in class. Cause they aren't allowed to come into class when the teacher is teaching.

Time skip

I remember Midoriya wanted to show me around UA high so I took my spare time for lunch to go see him, instead, I was greeted with Bakugou. He gave me a pat on the back, I raised my eyebrow. "Um.. Wheres Midoriya?" I ask, he returns, "somewhere." I still give a confused look, "somewhere you and me don't have to be." He gives me a weird face, "why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, he takes that chance to push me against the hard, rocky wall. "agh!" I cough, he grins wildly, my mouth went wide open when he took the chance to grip my ass. 'oh no...'

'Theres gonna be wild stuffz next huehuehuehue xD..'

T o b e c o n t i n u e d . . .