VI

Katsuki then smiled.
Time skip
As the sun rose, two people were still in a deep slumber. Knock knock the sounds of knocking outside the door had woken the two, as they got up and walked to the door, the door suddenly opened right into Katsuki's face. Y/n chuckled, causing Katsuki to blush with a frown on his face.

"What is it?" Says Katsuki in an annoying tone, the lady outside the door was Katsuki's mom, as when the two got here, they had a little talk. "Don't 'what is it?' Me, young man!" She says, y/n pushes Katsuki behind him and sheepishly smiles, "ma'am, I'm sure your here to see that we are alright?" She nods in return, "yes, and breakfast is ready" she finishes, the two both brightened up and told Katsuki's mom that they would be right there.

As the two got dressed and did their morning routine, Katsuki quickly rushed down stairs leaving y/n behind. But something was missing,
y/n didn't feel right. He didn't feel ok. But he pushed that feeling away and quickly ran after Katsuki.
Time skip (again i know)

Inside Katsuki's room
"Hey Katsuki, do you think that we'll be able to go back to UA?" Says y/n, Katsuki nods, "I sure think so." As those words were said y/n leaned his head onto Katsuki's shoulder in an comfortable way. He tugged Katsuki's shirt, asking to sleep. Katsuki patted y/n head in return, earning a kiss on the cheek from y/n. He then yawned, "goodnight." And with that, the two both fell asleep.
Afternoon
The two were fast asleep, not until y/n suddenly woke up. He had that feeling again. The feeling when he did not feel so good. He decided to stand up and get some fresh air outside, as he walked outside he felt weird. Suddenly his eyes started glowing and parts of the ground exploded, it was happening. His quirk was out of control.
Time skip

Katsuki finally woke up, he heard sounds outside. Things breaking. He quickly got up and ran outside. When he got out, he saw y/n and everything else was exploding. "Y/n! What's going on?!" He says, y/n started to tear up, "help!"

Uncontrollable."

Hey. Sorry it was short, Im still sick.