X

Previously...
I held my hand to my cheek, tears suddenly pouring out of my e/c eyes. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU DIP-SHIT" I yelled, Katsuki apologised. "Sorry, y/n. I was just testing something." I still had my hand to my cheek, I looked away from Katsuki. My eyes glowed for a split second. I had that feeling that something was going to happen.

Something bad..

_________

The drama was over, and so were the tears. (Y/n) sat there, thinking, and thinking. After what happened, he yelled at Bakugo and Izuku to get out. He didn't know what to do... What to think? Did Bakugo hate him? He sat there for a great while. Still thinking.

Bakugo's pov
"Damnit! I shouldn't have slapped him.. Not that hard." I gripped my head as i sat, glancing at Deku time to time. "K-kacchan, um... Why did you slap (y/n)? Are you okay?" I heard Deku say, i looked at him and glared. "This is all your fault! How could i... HOW COULD YOU!" I looked down as i stomped away from Deku, as i heard sobbing.

Izuku's pov
Why did Kacchan do that? I thought, as he stomped away. He didn't look back. I started sobbing, which turned into loud cries. What did i do? I kept that question inside my head, i repeated it again and again.. "Kacchan. Do you—" The door to my side slammed open. "Hah? Izuku? What are you still doing here?" Said (y/n), i held my hands up to my now heated face. It was so embarrassing.. I calmed down after a bit, "h-hey (y/n), are you okay now?" I asked, (y/n) nodded, "i'm okay, i just- i need some fresh air." He said as he pat my head. I smiled, "that's good, don't be sad okay?" (Y/n) nodded and smiled back. He was so... Bright.

(Y/n) pov

After i answered Izuku, i walked all the way to the front of the dorms and continued to the school gates. I stood there for awhile, inhaling the sweet scent of— "smoke?" I muttered. I glanced around to see if anyone was there. 'Must've been my imagination'. I went back to daydreaming, but then i heard rustling in the bushes. I instantly opened my eyes and went into my battle stance. "Who's there? Come out." I said. As i talked, i felt something prick me on the side of my neck. Just as my sight blackened, i heard many voices appear in the background. 'Fucking- d-drugs..'

3rd pov
"Seems like he's out." One of the men said. They grabbed the boy and headed on their way. Their leader behind them. His light blue hair blew in the wind. He grabbed the boy and held him within his arms, "this kid. I recognise him, (y/n)..." He said, "Shigaraki, what should we do with him?" Said a male with black hair and many purple (stitches?) on his body. Shigaraki smiled, "don't worry Dabi. He'll be useful, for our plans." Dabi nodded. Shigaraki had another chance to win now. To win

The battle.

A/n: yo, i'm back. Or am i?