IV

A/N: i beg please skip the smut i was young when i wrote this and didn't think about why i was writing this help i swear when i rewrite this there won't be smut until later in the future maybe

Warning ⚠️! Below there is smut happening!!
You have been warned!!!

____

"K- Katsuki.." I breathed, he leaned in and kissed me softly, asking for an opening. I obeyed and he started to explore my mouth. "Mmph!" I squeaked, He parted for both of us to be able to breath, I held my arms around his neck, pushing him closer. "Do you have any more surprises for me?" I ask, he grins, "of course~" He instantly threw his hand into my pants, grabbing my member, He covered my mouth so no one would hear my moaning.

"K- Katsuki! I'm coming!" He smirked, "already?" He ripped my shirt and my pants off, leaving me in my underwear, he started undoing his pants and took off his shirt also leaving him in his underwear. I blushed from the sight if his body, he gave me a 'are you sure you want to do this?" Look, I nodded in response. He held my hip with his right hand and used his left hand to take off my underwear and finger me. I started moaning loudly, he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me all over.

He pushed another finger inside me, mixed with pain and pleasure, I started tearing up. He questions me, "what's wrong?" I cover my face with my arm, "I can't believe I'm doing this with someone I just met..." I say, he took his fingers out and licked them, "Well... I guess making love to you is also loving you?" He says back, he took out his member and continued by entering me, I closed my eyes and let it happen, until we were tired we finished up and I proceeded to fall to sleep,
I felt him carry me in his warm arms after.
____
A/n: sorry if it was bad... (its my first time doing some smut and stuffz)
____
"Wake up, y/n!"
I slowly opened my eyes to see myself inside the nurses office, I saw Izuku, Shouto and Katsuki. I blushed a bit after seeing him, "what happened?" I ask, "Bakugou said that you passed out when you two went walking." Says Midoriya, He gives me a worried look. Katsuki turns his head, hiding a small blush. I slowly start to sit up, Shouto pushes me back down, "you don't look so good, maybe you should rest a bit." He says, "I- I agree." Says Katsuki, Midoriya and Shouto shocked to see Katsuki being so nice. My back still hurt from what happened yesterday, I decided to keep quiet so no one questioned me. "Well then, I'll see you guys later?" I say, they all nod, leaving me to rest on the bed.

'I can't wait till tomorrow.'

To be continued . . .

A/n: sorry It took so long! I didn't have the inspiration and thought of closing this down, but now i know what i want to write and i hope ill be ready for the next chapter, see ya!