IX

|===|
3rd pov
Y/n whined, he wanted to spend more time with Katsuki but his dorm was farther away from Katsuki's dorm than he though it would be. He quickly unpacked his clothing and items then slumped down on his f/c bed, his room was average. Black walls, f/c carpet, s/f/c floor. But it wasn't perfect, he didn't have his love beside him. He sighed and sat up, "I wonder what Bakuhoe is doing?" He says.

Bakugo's room
He just sat there, on his bed. Thinking. He never thought much, not that anyone knew of. He thought of y/n, and a certain Broccoli. 'Why.. Why is he in my mind.. WHY DEKU!' He thought. He stood up and started throwing things in his room. Good thing his neighbours weren't around, he was allowed to do what he wanted. He decided to go see Deku.
Katsuki walked towards Izuku's room and threw the door open. "DEKU!" He yelled, slamming the door against the wall. Deku flinched, he sat on the bed writing something. He looked at Bakuhoe. "Y- yes Kacchan?" He squeaked, Katsuki never left that angered look of his face. "COME WITH ME" Bakuhoe pulled Izuku's arm and walked out of the poor boy's dorm. He was so confused, why would Bakuhoe want anything to do with him?

Bakugo arrived at y/n's dorm, and knocked calmly. The door creaked open and y/n was revealed. "Katsuki? And Izuku?" He questioned, he opened the door wide for the both of them to get in. "What do you guys need?" Said Y/n. Katsuki sighed, "I'm sorry for this. He slapped y/n.

Your pov
I held my hand to my cheek, tears suddenly pouring out of my e/c eyes. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU DIP-SHIT" I yelled, Katsuki apologised. "Sorry, y/n. I was just testing something." I still had my hand to my cheek, I looked away from Katsuki. My eyes glowed for a split second. I had that feeling that something was going to happen.

Something bad..

a/n: hello fellow gey readers, why do you think bakuhoe slapped our dear reader? what was the purpose? and what will happen..?

continue reading to find out!