VIII

An: I'm so sorry for not updating. I had completely forgotten about this book and had gotten annoyed with it. But good news I'm back! Thank you for reading this and I will now stop wasting your precious time! On to the story! ———
===

It felt like it was yesterday... Just when the quirk went out of control. It actually did happen, yesterday. It all felt like a terrible nightmare. But Katsuki was there to save me, to comfort me. I regained my senses somehow. The power had went to much out of control, I hope I will never be put back into that jail cell.. Ever.

I poked Katsuki's cheek. He had a bored look on his face. "Katsuki..." I wine, he didn't answer. "K-a-t-s-u-k-i..." Still no answer. "KATSUKI!" He immediately turned his head to my direction. "Calm down, y/n. What is it?" He asks, "sigh, you finally answer! I'm tired, when are we going back to UA?" I say, "You want to go now?" Asks Katsuki, I nod impatiently and stand up. "Let's go!" I stood in a superhero stance and raced out of the room. 'He is just too cute..' thought Katsuki, immediately blushing after thinking of that.

Time skip by the fabulous ur mom jokes. Of course by me. *cough cough* on with the story...

He stretched his arms wide in the air. "We're finally here!" The two stood in-front of UA. Katsuki chuckled, y/n blushed, "let's go-"

"Why.. If it isn't Bakuhoe and the slut." Y/n scoffed, "well lookie here, if it isn't the fuck-kon." The 'fuck-kon' went red and stomped away. Katsuki was confused.. "Y/n, did you t- " "Oh hell nah bish. I did not tell anyone about 'that'." Katsuki sweat-dropped. Who would have known about them? "Don't worry bakuh- Honey. It's probably just their way of saying 'hello'. Anyways, weren't we here to get back to UA? Let's go to our dorms!" Grinned Y/n. Katsuki kept a low smile. Things weren't right. Weren't they? Or was it just his imagination?