God Help the Outcasts | Reader x the Akatsuki

God Help the Outcasts from The Hunchbac of Notre Dame (actually hate that movie lol but I love this song)

Reader x Akatsuki (the 'evil' group from Naruto not any character named Akatsuki)

I don't know if you can hear me

Or if you're even there

I don't know if you would listen

To a gypsie's prayer

You sat outside the village waiting. It was the middle of the night and you had snuck out to visit a few friends that were "evil". You never considered them evil, sure they did wrong things but they weren't evil. Everyone hates them.

You've already gotten a few warnings from the Hokage and next time you were caught you were going to get into BIG trouble. You weren't sure who was going to visit you tonight as every few nights two of your friends would come visit you but because you had several friends you were never sure who'd visit you.

Yes, I know I'm just an outcast

I shouldn't speak to you

Still I see your face and wonder...

Were you once an outcast too?

"(Name)!!!" you turned to see your blonde friend Deidara

"Hi!" you grinned.

It's been a while since he's visited you. Following behind him in a happy bouncing manner was Tobi your child like friend that constantly wore a swirled orange mask. You noticed the stiches on Deidara's arms by his elbows

"What happened?"

"Senpai lost his arms!" Tobi giggled glomping you

"When did that happen?!" you freaked out.

Every time you saw another wound or patch up job on any of your friends you always got really worried. You couldn't help it really, you only got to see them once in a while and since they were technically the enemy of your home village and well most villages...anyways because of that the villages and the Akatsuki, the name of the group your friends were called, were always fighting.

"It's okay they're back on and still work" Deidara shrugged "it was a pain when they got blown off though"

"They were blown off?!" you screamed grabbing his arms then spinning him around looking for any other wounds

"Its fine (Name), you worry way too much" he laughed.

God help the outcasts

Hungry from birth

Show them the mercy

They don't find on earth

It was sad really, none of them had any real family. They must have had some at one point but since you've known them they hadn't. They didn't even consider each other friends. When you came into their picture you made sure to change that. You always felt bad they didn't experience the same things you had. They had to have had parents and a home at one point but you doubted any of them could even remember though...at least they didn't act like they did.

You grew up with a brother and a sister and both your parents. Your mother was a nurse and your father was a ninja of the village so they were busy a lot, but they still had time to love you. Your older brother was a ninja, as were you, and your little sister was in school. It was hard picturing at first that someone could have gone without being hugged and kissed 'good morning' and 'good night', or having a family meal, or anything like that.