Once Upon a Dream | Reader x England

Once upon a dream from Sleeping Beauty (one of my fav songs but it fit Iggy well)

England from Hetalia (Arthur is his human name, just FYI)

I know you

I walked with you once upon a dream

I know you

The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam

"-and I'm so tired of wearing these!!" you complained ripping the evil buttoned shoes off your aching feet. It took longer time than you wanted as you had to maneuver around your dress with its layers upon layers of petticoats.

"That's not very lady-like" your best friend chuckled before helping you get the second shoe off. The blonde usually would NEVER help someone like this, well a lady like this...as this was something he considered un-gentlemanly to do. But since it was just you and him at the moment and you're loud and boy-ish ways have taken a toll on him...he'd overlook it.

"Thank you Arthur! ~" you sighed throwing yourself backward unto the grass and sprawled yourself out.

"Elizabeth..." he shook his head at you

"Yes, yes, I know...that's not very becoming of a young lady" you mocked his voice poorly but you got your point across and earned yourself a small glare "come-on Arthur! Don't you want to just lay in the grass, enjoy the summer breeze and forget everything for a while?" you grinned rolling about

"..." he just sighed at your antics. Until you shot up suddenly "what?"

"I have to pee!" you exclaimed before hiding behind a bunch of bushes

"WH-what?! E-Elizabeth!!" he yelled his face resembling a cherry. "y-you can't just pee in the bushes!!!" he ran towards them, stopping just before he would step foot into the wooded area "I-I'm serious Elizabeth!" he yelled. You groaned and walked back to the edge of the brush and turned around. "What?!" he said annoyed

"Untie me" you huffed

"Uh-un...WHAT?!" he blushed madly

"I can't go to the bathroom if I'm all tied up in this corset" you tried to reach the ribbon to show how horribly you failed at untying yourself "I need help"

"There's no way you are seriously asking me to do this" he crossed his arms.

There's no way that he could have known that was the last thing his precious Elizabeth would ever ask him again...

And I know that it's true

That visions are seldom all they seem

But if I know you

I know what you'd do

You'd love me at once

The way you did once upon a dream.

You sighed shaking your head as you awoke from your nap. That dream again! Why do you keep having that dream for?!

You smacked the side of your head hoping that if you rattled your brain around in that silly skull of yours that you'd knock some sense into your mind and stop these ridiculous dreams.

You rubbed your eye and stretched. Now sitting upright on your spot in the middle of the grassy meadow you had stumbled upon earlier. It felt so familiar but there was no way that you could ever be familiar with this place.