Part 1

The night was cool, crisp, and filled with regret. Wondering around the city with only pocket change and my phone on low. With the moon light only lighting up the night sky. The stress empty with a single plastic bag blowing in the air. As I walked the cold night streets with my head tucked into my red coat and my hands brayed in my pockets. I felt the sense that I was not alone, being watched with every step I took.  You gild through the street unnoticed like usual. you did not really care because you knew that no one knew you.

Everyone who met you eventually forgot you. No one ever looked your way. It was like you never existed. Your parents thought you went missing. No one heard you scream. No one seemed to hear you call out. No one heard you at all. You were nothing,you were passed, unnoticed, Forgotten.

You gave up and lived your life, well that was until her.

You wanted to shake this feeling so you walked to the grave yard. Filled with headstones broken and dessersted. This place i kno so many people that live here now. They are lucky and i wish i could be with them with the dead. As i walked the familier path passed the old croket trees in the front, pastd the biggest gravestone with the big angel wings on it and towadrs my grandmothers resting place.

As i walked passed the angel a black cat with the greenest eyes steps infront of me. i bend down to touch it but it runs away like everyone else in my life. Finding my grandmams stone i lean back in comfort. Feeling safe in th company of the dead grass and flowers around me. I dont know if it was the night sky or my eyes playing tricks on me but i saw a pair of green eyes peer out the trees. I walked a littel closer and in a flash they disappered, was it the cat, or was it no i could not be right.

I sat back down at the stone and looked up at the stars, looking at how each was diffrent from the rest. How they shined brightly with out taking the attention from the rest. I felt a pair of eyes on me i quickly turned around but no one is there just a gush of wind. I get up and start walking feeling the comfort of the forest. The night sky the big trees, the diffrent sounds that fill the air. I close my eyes and let myself be ingufed in the nigh. "i love the darkness".

There in that moment she appeared this queen. Her eyes peered into my soul passed my skin.  She stood there her eyes looking at every inch of me. She smirked and that's when I saw them,her fangs. I'm usually not scared of anything but this her. I fell down and tried to move away from her.

Only cornering myself as she towers over me this creatures that pull me to her. With her voices. her looks. Beauty. Lust. Desire. Only to rip me apart. Hunger. Evil. The picture of manipulation. Form from the desire of control. The ones who want power.

"Your a vampire aren't you"?