Part 3

The room was dark and my head was banging. When I came to I saw that I was in a cellular with gray walls and the room smelled of metallic. I try to get up but as i do the room started to spin. Around and around with no end. I fall to the ground as i can no longer hold my balance anymore. The room filled with my empty tears and my silent moans. I can hear the clacking of heels in the hallway getting louder and louder. I try to get up but to no prevail .

The door opens and there in the coldest of looks stood my capture. In a black dress that touched the floor and a face that showed no sympathy to others. I try again to get up now only remembering what she was. With a smirk on her face she comes towards me leaving the door wide open. I then feel her hands on my back trying to help me up, but i refuse. "Fine stay there bitch if you want to stay down here and rout then go a head". There was only venom in her voice as she said that. I try my best to crawl to the door but my legs give out right when I'm at the door and i black out only remembering the last thing she said. "Weak human".

The nights and days of this place seem to only get longer. In the begging I would always try to escape and then fail to get past the door. Now I'm trying my best to survival with the little food I do find in here. The nights would be cold and the day cool. The air not any better from when I first got here. On exaction  I would hear Laurens voice coming from up stairs. The weird thing about this whole thing is that she left the door open and never comes to see if i left its like she knows I will never leave.

She was wrong though i saved up my energy for the past 3 days and i finally have enough strength to make it out of this cellular she put me in. I wait until she leaves the house to make my move. Standing up straight for the first time in weeks only being able to slowly put one foot in front of the other. I make it out of the room and on to the stairs. Which to my convince has a handle bar for support.

I'm in the living room by the time i hear the front door open. I can see Lauren stop dead in her tracks as if she knows something is off. After a minute or two she continues to go to what I'm guessing is the kitchen. I make my way to the front of the house when I see Lauren in the living room with some girl, she had brown eyes and dark brown hair longer then Laurens. I only was able to catch her name by the way that Lauren was moaning it as they go at it. The site alone almost made me puck up what little food i had in my body . The girl her name was Camila she was very pretty, I could see she was having fun as Lauren kissed her sweet spot by the way her had tilted back. Her eyes opened and I'm pretty sure she saw me because for a second you can see her eyes widen.

I build up what energy i had knowing i was goin to have to run in order to get out of this. I gently open the door and rushed out of there not looking back for a second I keep running and running until i hear a scream coming from the house behind me. It was that Camila girl Lauren must have done something to her. I knew that once Lauren knew I was gone she was going to come after me so i hide in a tree this time not making a single sound.

Not only a few seconds later she appears blood on her lips and her eyes red as the blood on her face. She was not mad but instead she had this wicked smirk on her face. "Come out come out where ever you are y/n, I can smell that sweet, sweet blood on you and you hiding only makes me want it more". She just stands there, but I need her to move so I can leave. I throw a rock north of me to make her think I'm over there. She starts of running until she is out of sight. I climb out the tree and run south into the city, I stop to catch my breath and i can hear my heart beating as if it was a drum. I'm only sitting on the corn of a tree when i hear hands clapping from above me.

It was her the demon who haunts me, Lauren.