Part 5

I gave her a sure sign yes. She leads me into her living room as she picks up last nights mess. Then i remember Camila. I did not think much of it so i just blankly asked. "What happened to Camila"? Lauren turns around and had a puzzled look on her face. "That girl you where with last night". Lauren walks over to me and smiles. "You want to know what happened to her"? She gets close and moves my hair out of the way of my neck. "Well first I lead her to the coach then i kissed her lips roughly making it bleed". She was sitting on the coach now reacting it not taking her eyes off of me. "Then she started to kiss me just as hard but she moved her lips down to my neck". Lauren then grabbed me pulling me close to her. I looked into her eyes not breaking contact even for a blink. "then I-". She trailed off as she stared at my neck. "then you what? Killed her like the monster you are".

She seemed taken back by this and just stood there I had not noticed but my wound started to bleed again it was not until I saw Laurens face when i knew. "Get away from me ". I push her away and proceed to look at the wound myself. I was bleeding rapidly. The blood hit the floor and i can hear Lauren moaning every time it did. She was resisting so hard i could tell. I turn around and see Lauren on the phone looking at the wall trying to concentrate on something besides the blood. She ended the phone call and walked to me. "I need to stop the bleeding". She looked in my eyes for some type of reassurances. I shake my head not sure of what i just agreed to. She laid me down on the floor and looked at my wound.

"I'm going to suck the blood out until it stops". My eyes widen and try to move but she pines me down. "I wont let you die ok you have to trust me you get that"? I did not believe her one bit. She rolls her eyes and puts her hands on my face. "Look at me, you are not a meal ticket I'm trying to save you please just trust me". Part of me did not want to trust but the other part did. I know she was saying that for both me and  her but I just could not trust her fully with my life. "You promise you wont kill me"? She nodes her head and gives me her hand to hold. I squeezed it and closed my eyes tight. She counted down as she began to stick her teeth in. She was quickly sucking all my blood out I could feel myself slipping. "Y/n hold on pleas just for a little longer". She goes back to sucking and the last thing I hear before blacking out was the door opening and haring Lauren say thank you for coming Ally.